• Recent Articles

• Husker

There is no available content written by Husker
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

jw^2 family

2023 - our camping trips

Here are the places we camped with our Imagine 2800BH in 2023:

[LIST] [*]Blythe Island Regional Park - Brunswick, GA - 1 trip for 1 night [*]Canal Campgroup - Grand Rivers, KY - 1 trip for 2...

jw^2 family 04-09-2024 07:19 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Soundsailor

Need help with outside shower on Reflection

It looks like you're new here, welcome to the forum. The thread you posted to is over three years old so I've moved your question to a new thread. From

Soundsailor Today, 01:06 PM Go to last post
    Hoopy Frood

Troubleshooting my 12 V battery

Well, the battery may not have been defective when you started with it but several days at voltages as low as 4V will certainly have done it no good.

Hoopy Frood Today, 01:04 PM Go to last post
    trailrydr

Diagram showing location of the black and grey tanks

No diagram to offer on that trailer. But, greys are usually near/under shower and kitchen sink, and black under toilet. Fairly easy to double check with

trailrydr Today, 12:58 PM Go to last post
    traveldawg

Wheel locking options?

What do campers made in the EU use? Couldn't you use the same thing? I don't see that there is any difference between a tire/wheel on a 5th wheel versus

traveldawg Today, 12:54 PM Go to last post
    trailrydr

Speed Rating?

Frankly, eventhough my Goodyear Endurance have a speed rating of 80+ mph, I never go near that speed even when on highways over 70 mph. So, I am more

trailrydr Today, 12:51 PM Go to last post

DISCLAIMER:This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Grand Design RV, LLC or any of its affiliates. This is an independent site.