User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven@147 View Post
    Here is what our Solitude 7 way cord connections look like. The cord is clamped to the back of the pin box. Even inside the junction box you can see plastic holding and strain relief box clamps where the wires go into and out of the junction box. That black wire inside the junction box is the 12V battery power that is always hot with a battery connected.
    Looks good and secure

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It appears that our OP is a one hit wonder.

I'm sure he has moved on to other social media platforms, and will forget all about our little corner of the internet.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post

I'm sure he has moved on to other social media platforms, and will forget all about our little corner of the internet.
    Either one hit wonder, internet troll, embarrassed, or he did seek legal advice and was advised not to discuss it on the internet....who knows?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prior to delivery, we had our dealer swap out the MorRyde rubber pin box for the Goosebox. They forgot to reinstall the cord clamp on the Goosebox. I caught it as I was hooking up for the first time.

Perhaps the one thing we can take from this thread (well, in addition to not posting something like this) is to periodically examine your cord, your retention clamp and your junction box.
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would something like this add value? https://www.amazon.com/WirthCo-20081...s%2C185&sr=8-2
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    Either one hit wonder, internet troll, embarrassed, or he did seek legal advice and was advised not to discuss it on the internet....who knows?
    It is also possible that he realized pretty quickly that there are plenty of people here that get all defensive about the product they chose to buy, as if they manufactured the thing themselves. So their first inclination is to tell anyone with a complaint that it is imagined, self-inflicted, or pretty much anything but a manufacturing defect.

Not that this is unique to RVs, of course, there are fanboys for literally every manufacturer in existence.
    Current: 2021 Transcend 261BH, 2019 Ford F250 SRW SWB CC 6.2 - Picture
    Previous: 2016 Jayco X213, 2014 F150 EB 3.5

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post
    It is also possible that he realized pretty quickly that there are plenty of people here that get all defensive about the product they chose to buy, as if they manufactured the thing themselves. So their first inclination is to tell anyone with a complaint that it is imagined, self-inflicted, or pretty much anything but a manufacturing defect.

Not that this is unique to RVs, of course, there are fanboys for literally every manufacturer in existence.
    I didn’t see one comment in this thread getting “defensive”

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post

It only been a couple days since OP posted. Not every member is addicted to this forum like a lot of us are. LOL
    Hopefully we'll here back. If not then I can imagine that a lot of us have went out and checked our cords which is not a bad thing.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    Would something like this add value? https://www.amazon.com/WirthCo-20081...s%2C185&sr=8-2
    Thanks for that! Just ordered me one!
    Home is where you park it!
    2021 Solitude 380FL
    2014 Silverado 3500HD LTZ DRW 6.6L Duramax Allison 6 Speed
    RVing since 1996; Full Time since 2018

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rootusrootus View Post

I'm a huge fan of people NOT looking for internet forums to make their first posts a bitch session.

Everything made sucks at one time or another, but to make your first or second post a gripe and then say "to serve as documentary evidence "....?

And I do understand that 99% of internet forums are composed of people that complain about what they have.

This is generally not one of those...
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast