User Tag List

Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added a few fishing rod holders to the outside wall. 3M tape for easy removal later.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CFD9264D-8A21-499E-AF94-760296D70780.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	42324

Name:	9C885DCF-0670-4513-B5C5-A7CEAC917527.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	42325
    Randy and Kris

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    Added a few fishing rod holders to the outside wall. 3M tape for easy removal later.

Name:	CFD9264D-8A21-499E-AF94-760296D70780.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.92 MB 
ID:	42324

Name:	9C885DCF-0670-4513-B5C5-A7CEAC917527.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	42325
    Haha, love the mod and the poop flush sticker
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, it helps the wife understand some of the outside ports.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	42327
    Randy and Kris

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started a little project a few days back....ordering the parts needed and then installing the stuff. It's always been a burr in my saddle that the living room/kitchen lights ALL come on when the switch is turned on, either by the wall switch or via the One Control (tablet or phone app). So I set out to change that and separate the lights in the LR/Kitchen area, so that each section could be turned ON/OFF separately. There are 4 puck lights in the ceiling of the dinette slide room, three puck lights in the ceiling of the street side slide room, and then all the lights in the ceiling of the LF/Kitchen. So I found out that there were three separate circuits for those lights that all came off of ONE output on the One Control Lighting module....so I separated them out. The center lights stayed on the original lighting control, then I bought two wireless switches and receiver modules for the other lights....one for the dinette and one for the streetside slide ceiling. Now, I can have just the lights over the dinette table...or, just the lights over the center section...or just the lights in the other slide, there by the stove and microwave and L shaped sofa. Here are a couple of pics...

The two new modules that control the slide rooms lights....mounted on the wall in the basement right by the Lipper LED lighting control module...

Here is where I mounted the switches. Curbside slide (Dinette table area) front wall closest to the front door. One switch for the dinette lights, the other switch for the Stove/Microwave/L shaped sofa area...

Close up of the switches and labeled for function....

Dinette area only...lights on...

Stove/Microwave slide area only....lights on...

Center section only....lights on...

Note: My slides were not completely open....just enough to be able to get in there and work. They will not fully open when the trailer is under the Carport, and I was too lazy to hook up and pull the trailer out to get the slides all the way open.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought it after talking about it for eighteen months. LOL

We went to look at the Imagine 2910BH, which we were positive we were going to buy and did, and the Reflection 312BHTS. We're doing the walk through around 10am. We've always borrowed his parent's Class C or his brother's toy hauler, but with two girls decided to buy our own bunkhouse.

Our girls are still small and we don't have pets, so even though it's slightly more cozy we think it'll be alright for several years. We like the thought of closing off the bunkhouse because I'm a night owl and other reasons, so we didn't even consider any of the other travel trailer models. I mean, there's the Imagine 3210 but I thought the floorplan was hideous and refused to even consider it.

I will admit the fireplace in the 312BHTS nearly swayed me, but the only cold weather trip we have planned is Angel Fire with his family in January and the $20k price difference didn't appeal to us. If we planned on full timing we would have most likely gone with it, but we only want to part time because that seems like a lot of time away from family and friends.

We're spending several days at the state park near our house--something like fifteen minutes away-- and August 14-18 we'll be in Des Moines to attend the Iowa State Fair for the first time in the 40+ years I've been living in Iowa. I can't wait.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That’s a big mod, getting the whole wagon. Congratulations.
    Randy and Kris

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDogHoneyBun View Post
    We bought it after talking about it for eighteen months. LOL

We went to look at the Imagine 2910BH, which we were positive we were going to buy and did, and the Reflection 312BHTS. We're doing the walk through around 10am. We've always borrowed his parent's Class C or his brother's toy hauler, but with two girls decided to buy our own bunkhouse.

Our girls are still small and we don't have pets, so even though it's slightly more cozy we think it'll be alright for several years. We like the thought of closing off the bunkhouse because I'm a night owl and other reasons, so we didn't even consider any of the other travel trailer models. I mean, there's the Imagine 3210 but I thought the floorplan was hideous and refused to even consider it.

I will admit the fireplace in the 312BHTS nearly swayed me, but the only cold weather trip we have planned is Angel Fire with his family in January and the $20k price difference didn't appeal to us. If we planned on full timing we would have most likely gone with it, but we only want to part time because that seems like a lot of time away from family and friends.

We're spending several days at the state park near our house--something like fifteen minutes away-- and August 14-18 we'll be in Des Moines to attend the Iowa State Fair for the first time in the 40+ years I've been living in Iowa. I can't wait.
    Welcome to the forum @HotDogHoneyBun, hope you enjoy the new coach, that's a great floor plan. Just an FYI, for many reasons it's best to start your own thread rather than jumping in on another one.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just ordered a Waggle for our pups safety. Next is a wifi thermostat, keyless door lock and maybe new locks for the outside storage.
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Placed a wire shelf in the shoe cubby. Now she has room for 5 pairs and I get 1.

Only kidding, her 3 pairs and my 3 pairs.

Name:	4B9E0DBB-F969-4F56-A381-6B4662D134B9.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.54 MB 
ID:	42581
    Randy and Kris

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adding dimmers to the interior lights as well as the awning light.
    Added little cargo nets to the bunks for my daughter and her friends to store stuff while sleeping.
    Fixed the creaking bathroom door and rattling towel racks.
    Added an extension antenna to the rear camera to provide a smoother image.
    Installed a remote controlled outlet for the powered recliners so I can turn them off when not in use.
    Started my design for a custom rack in the space left from removing the griddle in the outdoor kitchen. I plan to store my Camp Chef stove accessories and cast iron in there.
    Hobienick

2012 F150 SCREW 3.5 EB, 6.5 Bed, Max Tow
    2022 Imagine 2800BH

Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast