User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Members W/2021 Momentum 376THS

Hello forum members,

We're Ernie and Pauline from near Portland Oregon. We purchased our 376THS in December after a long 5 month wait ordering it in August. It was really worth the wait and we are really enjoying it. We have had (having) a few issues and our dealer has been good about trying to resolve them but when we are out of town (mostly for business) it has been difficult to get service. I must be doing something wrong in how I approach the things that have cropped up. I heard that Grand Design was top notch when it came to repairing coaches and customer service. Perhaps I need to deal with the company and not my dealer?

Today we are on the Oregon coast and luckily it isn't very cold since our furnace (Our 3rd trip) has quit. We have a SF-35Q Suburban gas furnace. It will start but not light and shuts down in a matter of seconds. We have plenty of propane and the unit fan comes on but no ignition "clicks". I've called GD and left a message. Our former RV was a Keystone with the same issue 5 years ago and it was a "faulty circuit board". We are worried to get this fixed since I will need to be in Redmond Oregon on business next weekend for business.

Sorry to get off on a tangent. We're looking forward to fully retiring soon and seeing some wonderful sights with this coach and our motorcycle in the garage.

Thanks again,

ErnieA

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and welcome . When you have warranty issues on the road contact GD service and get approval for mobil service. You will have to cover the service call but they usually cover the rest.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard ErnieA! Call customer service and explain your situation and your problem. If you're "handy" sometimes they can diagnose over the phone and send you a part.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I have a call out for GD warranty service and waiting on a call back. The dealer will fit me in tomorrow morning doe a diagnoses appointment but no promises for a repair.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I am a fellow 376THS owner. 2022. Just wondering if you have had any flow problems to the bedroom? I am not getting heat to the bedroom and the dealership can't seem to find the problem.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

Yes we do. The air flow from the furnace trickles down to nothing after the step going up to the bedroom. The bathrooma dn bedroom get almost no heat. The dealer did find a kink in the duct work but it is just too long of a run I believe. We use electric heaters wherever we can to heat the colder spots in the RV.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1031 View Post
    Hi! I am a fellow 376THS owner. 2022. Just wondering if you have had any flow problems to the bedroom? I am not getting heat to the bedroom and the dealership can't seem to find the problem.
    Ernie & Pauline
    Milwaukie, Oregon
    2021 Momentum 376THS
    Pulled by a 2022 Ram 3500 Limited - 6.7 Cummins