User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got to say, I thought the EEZ would be further up in the standings. I was thinking that they would all be pretty close. Not the case at all. The EEZ has dropped out of contention, unless something changes in the next two days.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, after the input from forum members in this thread (thanks everyone) and a lot of you tube videos along with other web research and forum searches, I finally pulled the trigger on the TST 507 w/4 cap sensors. I had long thought the EEZ system was going to end up being the one. It poles well on internet searches for the "Best TPMS Systems". The one consern or dislike almost all of them had was poor customer service. There were various other things that some didn't like, but it kept coming back to customer service. The Tireminder i10 was a very close 2nd. It's just too new, and I really don't care for the antenna placement. Almost all of the reviews have the TST sitting right there in 3rd to 5th place, with great customer service and several did have it in 1st. A lot of the videos I watched pitted the i10 up against the TST and they seemed to be more leaning to the TST. In the end I went with what many consider to be an "old reliable". I really think that there are a great many good systems out there but I believe I'll be happy with the TST 507.
    Last edited by SGT ROC; 04-05-2021 at 08:45 PM. Reason: grammer
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been running this system for ten years. Would buy again. Running at 110PSI
    https://www.vulcantire.com/pressurepro5th_12wl_sys.htm
    2007 Volvo 780 VNL Trailersaver Hitch
    2017 Momentum 397th
    2015 Polaris RZR 900S Voodoo Blue
    2017 Polaris RZR S1000 Matte Black
    2019 Polaris RZR S1000 Titanium Matte
    3 Yamaha Banshee's 2-Honda 400 EX's
    Honda 250EX 2016 Polaris Outlaw 110 EFI

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sgt. Roc:
    The important thing is you no longer have to wonder and worry
    about what's going on with your tires.
    Congrats and Happy travels.
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    Well, after the input from forum members in this thread (thanks everyone) and a lot of you tube videos along with other web research and forum searches, I finally pulled the trigger on the TST 507 w/4 cap sensors. I had long thought the EEZ system was going to end up being the one. It poles well on internet searches for the "Best TPMS Systems". The one consern or dislike almost all of them had was poor customer service. There were various other things that some didn't like, but it kept coming back to customer service. The Tireminder i10 was a very close 2nd. It's just too new, and I really don't care for the antenna placement. Almost all of the reviews have the TST sitting right there in 3rd to 5th place, with great customer service and several did have it in 1st. A lot of the videos I watched pitted the i10 up against the TST and they seemed to be more leaning to the TST. In the end I went with what many consider to be an "old reliable". I really think that there are a great many good systems out there but I believe I'll be happy with the TST 507.
    Even though I went with the i10, the tst is a great and proven setup. The best decision you've made is actually being a tpms system.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Even though I went with the i10, the tst is a great and proven setup. The best decision you've made is actually being a tpms system.
    I never worried about a TPMS before. I actually didn't know anything about the aftermarket on them. With this bigger, heavier rig and being on this forum, I decided I had pushed it to the limits on tire safety.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the Tire Minder and have been very happy with it. They replaced my unit when the battery swelled,and it was far out of warranty at no charge. It was caused by my mechanic changing the 12 volt outlet being hot all the time instead of when the truck was running, and that with the summer sun fried it. They also replace batteries and o rings each year. I highly recommend it.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the TST 507 and really like it. Very rarely have to charge it, seems to run forever (don'tneed to have a order and plug into cigarettelighter). As a side note right after I got it had a question and called the support number. The owner answered my call on his cell phone while at a Campground and answered my questions.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the TST system. I bought the the internal band sensors for the trailer. Batteries are supposed to be good for several years. I don't have to keep taking the sensors off and putting them back on when adding air. I put the sensors that came with the system on my truck when towing.
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 F150 XLT V6 EcoBoost SuperCrew 4x4 w/Max trailer towing package

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryS1964 View Post
    I have the TST system. I bought the the internal band sensors for the trailer. Batteries are supposed to be good for several years. I don't have to keep taking the sensors off and putting them back on when adding air. I put the sensors that came with the system on my truck when towing.
    I didn't know that they made the band sensors for the TST... When I change tires I may need to invest in them
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast