User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    So what do you do with the litre or two of pea soup? Carry it back inside and dump into the toilet again? Don't trip......lol
    There is a little thing found on the campsite called a sewage hookup. Added a picture for you
    Just dump it in there
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0590.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	607.8 KB 
ID:	33126

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    There is a little thing found on the campsite called a sewage hookup. Added a picture for you
    Just dump it in there
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0590.png 
Views:	60 
Size:	607.8 KB 
ID:	33126

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    I'm not sure I would agree with that picture. The fresh water pipe is way to close to the sewage pipe, and also don't do it if your on a septic system

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another Valtera Twist On Valve Customer

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I'm not sure I would agree with that picture. The fresh water pipe is way to close to the sewage pipe, and also don't do it if your on a septic system

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Lol. What are you talking about?

It was just a stock google photo to show someone
    Not a reference for anything

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWNY View Post
    Just an FYI. For those of you thinking about buying a gate, I decided I would bite the bullet and order two of these for my 311BHS. I placed the order from Walmart and after 10 days they still had not shipped and I canceled the order. I found them available on the Camping World website and ordered them from there. $15 cheaper than Walmart after tax and shipping for me anyway.
    I guess I'm just not supposed to get these gates. First Walmart never shipped my order and now my order from Camping World was shipped through FedEx and they indicated my order was delivered yesterday. I didn't get it. So I checked my security camera motion recordings and there was no delivery made by FedEx to my home. Thankfully Camping World was great after doing there own checking into what happened and refunded my money but I've never had that happen before. Either it was delivered someplace else by mistake or the driver lied about leaving the package at my home.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobWNY View Post
    I guess I'm just not supposed to get these gates. First Walmart never shipped my order and now my order from Camping World was shipped through FedEx and they indicated my order was delivered yesterday. I didn't get it. So I checked my security camera motion recordings and there was no delivery made by FedEx to my home. Thankfully Camping World was great after doing there own checking into what happened and refunded my money but I've never had that happen before. Either it was delivered someplace else by mistake or the driver lied about leaving the package at my home.
    Check with your neighbors?
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandesigner View Post
    Check with your neighbors?
    I did check with my neighbors before contacting Camping World. I asked Camping World to have someone contact whoever they work with at FedEx to report what happened so they can investigate further. I have saved my camera recordings in case anyone were to inquire with me about it. I doubt that will happen but I have them just in case.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love my booty juice cover, one of the best accessories I have every bought.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    I did easy fix to Valterra T58 Twist On valve to prevent if from coming loose when removing sewer hose. Drilled a 1/8 hole at top where it connects to camper valve and took very short screw and ran it through Valera valve and camper connection. Now to remove Valtera valve you simply remove screw if it every needs to be replaced.

Putting on Valterra T58 valve has saved me on several occasions when I didn't have everything connected correctly.

Use one on your Thetford dump tank to prevent mess at dump station. When I get elbow into dump station trap I open Valtera gate valve - no more mess at dump station. Wish Thetford had gate valve like the Barker dump tanks.

https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Waste-Va...terra/T58.html
    I used a T80 valve which are more available and glues when combining my 2 dumps into one.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...n-dumps-into-1
    Tim
    2020 Reflection 320MKS, Sidewinder Hitch
    2003 2500HD Silverado Duramax, Sumo springs, Hawk Brake Pads

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirectionWideOpen View Post
    Could you take a picture of how you added the screw and post it? I have this issue, too. Everytime I try to take off (or is it add) the hose, I'm trying to juggle keeping it on. Directed to @sande005
    Sorry, I just saw this.

I spent the big $$ at the hardware store, and bought a #6 stainless sheet metal screw, with a large head. 1/2" long. Cost $.18 Screw size not critical, you could get a #8 if needed, you just might need to use the next size up drill in the next step.
    I drilled a 1/16th hole in one of the flanges of the valve (the parts that grip on to the 4 posts on the outlet). Do this when it is off the RV. Hole size should be small enough that the screw threads bite into the sides of the hole.
    The flange itself is a bit less than 1/4" thick, and there is a gap between it and the body of the outlet. So by tightening the screw all the way in when the valve is mounted, it will dig into the main pipe, but not go all the way through.
    If you wanted to be double secure, you could do the same on one of the other three flanges.

If you ever decide to remove the valve, and hookup hoses without, there will be no worries about a leak as there might be if a longer screw was used, or a hole drilled all the way through.
    Last edited by sande005; 04-17-2021 at 05:57 PM.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fivecodys View Post
    Like everyone else,
    I was getting the yucky juice when removing the dump cap.
    I took the advice of many on this forum and added the Valtera Twist On Valve.
    Problem was every place I looked was out of them except 'Walmart.com'.
    It is now in place and no more nastiness.

Attachment 32683

Thank you to all who commented on this fix earlier. You're a great resource!
    Getting ready to head south on Monday, this was also on my "Has-To-Be-Done" list! Walked into my local RV shop with my list & glad I did. They had one sitting on the counter, & the clerk told me they couldn't even get them for quite a while, & I got the last one in stock!
    When mounting I found as everyone else did that its just not snug enough fitting for my piece of mind while traveling. I took a piece of plumbers strap, removed one of the four nuts holding the valve together & slipped the strap onto the bolt. The other end of the strap was mounted to a bracket nearby.
    Gary & Sheryl 45 yrs tent campers
    2016 Jaco TT (sold) was luxury compared to tent!
    2017 Reflection 29RS (2020 purchase) "like new" <2k miles
    2020 F250 SRW CC 7.3 & love it! Demco Autoslide

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast