1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 150 series Reflection has a nice fan in the kitchen area, albeit not close to the range/oven but the vent in the bathroom has to be the cheapest piece of garbage I have seen in a trailer, and it’s the bathroom where you want and need a nice fan. I will be replacing this with something else and like the auto/rain sense/remote control ideas.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 3 Maxair fan in my TT. Bedroom is remote, kitchen living is remote and the bathroom is a wall mount control.
    They move air like theirs no tomorrow. Only issue is when they sit over the winter the seals are real sticky and take a good amount of pressure to release so they can open. Once they open a few times all is good the rest of the season.
    The rain sensors work great too. Nice thing about the bedroom one with a remote is we can lay in bed with the fan on the inside setting and have a nice cool breeze blowing on us. Then when it chills too much we can just close it with the remote.
    Being in Oregon we don't have to deal with hot nights very often as things cool down fast enough to not need AC at bedtime.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234