User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 315RLTS Washer and Dryer

Has anyone tried putting a non-combo washer and dryer in a Reflection 315RLTS travel trailer? The front closet has hookups for a washer (and separate gray water tank) and a second on the other side for a dryer but no vent (so one will have to be put in). Can the trailer handle the weight (about 90lbs to 130lbs each)? Can you suggest model numbers for each? We are not interested in a combo unit. I'm also concerned about amps. Our home base is 50 amp service but our favorite campground is only 30. I believe Whirlpool makes a stackable that can be unstacked.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AWA315RLTS View Post
    Has anyone tried putting a non-combo washer and dryer in a Reflection 315RLTS travel trailer?
    There some posts on installing washer/dryer in a 2019 315RLTS.
    One of them: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...(How-I-Did-It)
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a washer and dryer non combo unit and they set across from each other in our 315rlts 2022. Weight was nominal to our hitch weight total and she pulls like a dream with my Ford 250 Super Duty with 410 gears.... Combo unit is trash as it is useless for a family of 3 and dries terrible.... GO SEPERATE!!!!!!!!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What brand and what size are the washer and dryer?

Alan and Karen
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS
    2018 Dodge Ram 3500 6.3L Diesel

Quote Originally Posted by BellEye View Post
    We purchased a washer and dryer non combo unit and they set across from each other in our 315rlts 2022. Weight was nominal to our hitch weight total and she pulls like a dream with my Ford 250 Super Duty with 410 gears.... Combo unit is trash as it is useless for a family of 3 and dries terrible.... GO SEPERATE!!!!!!!!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We went with Pinnacle 18\824 and the drier is separate and just dries not wash and dry... Nothing gets done waiting on drier in a combo unit..... all day long 4 pants wash and dry... ridiculous. there all the same... 5 pairs of genes capacity is normal.... Wash your wash and then while 2nd load is in your drying already..... again go for cheap as they all have issues but we are happy with Pinnacle..... Dealer installed..... $1500.00 extra. DONE!.... anyway congrats on the BIG RIGG!!! just covered ours for winter.....