User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love our 2019 Reflection 337 RLS. Only one minor problem. 2 years, 8,000 miles 23 states. I have spoken to many RV owners in the field, and the Grand Design models have a very good reputation out at the campgrounds - even from those who own a different brand. I think you would be happy with any Grand Design unit.
    Hobo Bill
    From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Traveling Full Time Across the US
    2019 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires
    Reese RP30081 20K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also love our Reflection 337RLS!- 2021 Good luck with your quest!
    Dan and Deb
    2021 337RLS
    2020 Lariat Super Duty 6.7 Diesel Crew Cab Max Tow, Air Lift 5000

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpypapa View Post
    Do not know where you live,but,we got our reflection from Outdoor Travel in Hamilton
    Ontario.Good dealership to work with,had a couple problems ,but, they got them
    fixed up.Spent a couple days there looking around and they were ok with it.
    Yikes. Glad you had a good experience. We just dealt with them for the first time in august. By far the worst dealership ever. But they had the unit we wanted. I will never be back. Don’t mind the grand design unit but will return to our normal dealer next time we trade even though they don’t sell GD.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a 2021 GD303RLS last year from Layzee Acres which was a 2.5hr drive from where we live but worth the drive. One feature I absolutely had to have with this purchase was an outdoor kitchen and this model has none at all, but loved everything else about it. So, installed a bar fridge in the front basement and take a Camp Chef 3 burner stove with a BBQ box, grill and pizza oven and hook it to the LP quick connection and voila, we have an outdoor kitchen. I think I prefer it to the last couple of kitchens I had as typically the burners are small and undersized.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a similar model in travel trailer(285bhts) now discontinued
    We purchased from lazy acres and feel we got a good deal.

Pros

Great storage outside
    Spacious enough for our needs
    Counter space is great
    Kids like bunkroom except mattresses are very thin
    Enough light with large windows(unfortunately looking out the back)
    Love the convection microwave

Cons
    Outside kitchen burner is useless, 20m to boil water
    Lack of a upright pantry makes food storage complicated at times
    Drawers don’t fit Cereal boxes and similar items
    Couch doesn’t face tv, always looking sideways to watch
    We are thinking of removing dinette and putting couch instead

For the most part we love the trailer but would probably choose another floor plan now

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought from Outdoor Travel in Fall of 2019 and they have proven to be totally inept. Can't think of one redeeming quality after dealing with Sales, Service and Parts. One example, we needed a part for our GD trailer (something i damaged), tried 5 times over the course of 3 months to get them to get the part for me. I provided the part #, then a description and a photo, still could not get the part through them. One call to to CanAm - who i had no prior business with - and they ordered the part and had it for me in short order. Great reception and an impressive facility. I will go back to camping in a tent before i would go to Outdoor Travel again.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJOB View Post
    We bought from Outdoor Travel in Fall of 2019 and they have proven to be totally inept. Can't think of one redeeming quality after dealing with Sales, Service and Parts. One example, we needed a part for our GD trailer (something i damaged), tried 5 times over the course of 3 months to get them to get the part for me. I provided the part #, then a description and a photo, still could not get the part through them. One call to to CanAm - who i had no prior business with - and they ordered the part and had it for me in short order. Great reception and an impressive facility. I will go back to camping in a tent before i would go to Outdoor Travel again.
    Good To know about can am. Outdoor travel cut our floor changing a couch and are trying to
    Put it through GD warranty. Zero integrity. And agreed totally useless. I have been waiting for the service team to call me to address the issues they missed in pdi since September. I finally dropped it off without them once returning calls. Unreal.

Bought a dozen units from Our local dealer and never an issue. Still Store our GD there. Lol. But never ever will we spend a penny more at outdoor travel.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nisbitch View Post
    Looking, I purchased my 28bh last June. We love it. Got it from CanAm RV in London. We haven't had any issues. With a wife and 2 little kids, there is ample room for when it's raining. As for the outdoor kitchen, I would've loved a larger one, but it does the trick. The only issue we have is that my 7 yo daughter fell off the top bunk while sleeping. Didn't get injured, but now I have to build some sort of bunk rail to keep her in it. We had a pool noodle, but that didn't work. Might use iron pipe and screw it to the wood.

As for towing, I came from a Jayco TT and this is hands down so much easier. Backing in is a little different, but I take my time.

Any more questions, let me know. Good luck
    Lots of YouTube videos on keeping the kids in the bunk.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buy a Jayco brand !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For bunk in a previous camper used netting, as in pack n play, wrapped around a shower rod.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast