The DW and I love the layout of the 2250RK and don't have much of a need for the folding table that is supposed to be used as a dining table. It is heavy and took up valuable storage space under the bed. It was a PITA to get it out if we wanted to use it and then had to put it away when we were done. So I decided to utilize the wasted space behind the theatre seats and create a storage location for the table.

I found some scrap 2x2 and used it to make a base frame for it to sit in and then used a another piece to create a latch to hold it in place. I put some felt pads on the wall and inside the base frame to keep it from rubbing while in transit. I also installed a handle on the table to help in carrying it.

For good measure, I threw some stain on it to try to blend it in with the floor tile a little better than raw pine...All-in-all, I am pleased with the end result. It got the table out of the under bed storage freeing up valuable real estate and utilized a space that would otherwise go unused.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4919.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	33216

Name:	IMG_4918.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	33218

Name:	IMG_4917.jpg