User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Widget View Post
    I am also considering a 340rds. Has anyone tried putting a washer and dryer in their unit?

I love the dedicated living room which allows you to use this when the grandkids arent' around. Has a good TV placement as well (not trying to view it from the side of the room).

We haven't had the need to add a washer and dryer yet, but having the option will be nice later down the road when we start going part time on the road.

We love the layout with the dedicated living room as well. Even with my son sleeping on one of the pull out couches you can still access the recliners and watch tv.
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 340RDS
    2020 Ram 3500 SRW Limited

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

340 rds putting in washer and dryer

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Welcome to the forum. It look like on that model that the washer goes on one side and the dryer goes on the other side their is a sticker inside were the dryer go to let you know that the 4" hole go there. I install one in mines and it was pretty easy but it would be a good ideal to see if you can get a diagram before you temp to drill a 4" hole in the side of your RV or see if you can find some one on YouTube that will show you how. I had to install the combo in mines because I only had room for just one washer and dryer.
    Thanks for the information.

Can you get your clothes dry in a combo unit? If so, which one did you get?

We are serious about getting one but with all the shortages were wondering if they were charging above MSRP prices now due to the pandemic? Did you run into that during your buying process?

Widget

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Widget View Post
    Thanks for the information.

Can you get your clothes dry in a combo unit? If so, which one did you get?

We are serious about getting one but with all the shortages were wondering if they were charging above MSRP prices now due to the pandemic? Did you run into that during your buying process?

Widget
    Yes, it dry real good it is so much better than going to those shady Laundry mat and what we do is when we are going to leave out for the day or even sitting around we put a load of cloth in the washer and dryer. It take from wash to dry about little over an hour, but it all depend also on your setting and what you have to wash. I was trying to post some pics but the site or my pc don't seem to be working but I will try again later.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 04-27-2021 at 09:05 PM.
    2022 GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    2023 North Point 310RLTS
    MSG Retired Army

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12