User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d go for a version that shows all tires at once. I hate the cycling of my EEZ (which is otherwise doing well so far).
    2017 F-350 CCSB 6.7L
    2021 Micro Minnie 2100BH
    previously - Reflection 28BH, Intech Pursue

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backtrack2015 View Post
    I’d go for a version that shows all tires at once. I hate the cycling of my EEZ (which is otherwise doing well so far).
    That was our deciding factor for the i10.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TechnoRV had or maybe still has a flash sale on all TPMS systems. Their prices are the lowest I have seen recently.

We had the TST 507 for our now sold Reflection. It worked well, no issues at all. The only thing I didn't like about it was waiting for the display to scroll through each tire. I had the cap sensors, but kinda wish I had opted for the flow thru sensors just for convenience sake. For the the new rig, I ordered from TechnoRV and received today, the i10 with 10 sensors - 6 for the F450 since there is no factory TPMS and 4 for the 378. A flow thru option for the i10 is supposed to be released soon. I had originally considered adding 6 more sensors to the TST, but the cost of that was as high as the i10 system, even higher with the flow thru sensors, so thought I would try something new and be able to see all tire position data together (TV or trailer). It was distracting waiting for the TST to scroll thru just 4 tires, especially when monitoring temps in August on asphalt in the deep south. With the i10, there is some manual input needed to see all the data - PSI and temp. You do have to press a button to toggle between the TV and trailer tire positions and also to toggle between PSI and temp. But, I believe that is a decent tradeoff vs having to wait as the TST scrolls through 10 tires. TireMinder bonus is the yearly free battery replacement. But, temp and PSI alarms on the TST are much more customizable.

TechnoRV did a comparison of the TST 507, i10 and the TireMinder Smart App. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kitoKGnmduA
    2022 Solitude 378MBS-R
    2021 Ford F450 CC Lariat Ultimate FX4
    1966 Shasta Astroflyte (1 year restoration project that is going on year 6)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bob, I’ve been using TireMinder on my setup & it really saved my bacon. It gave me a “leaking” warning in time for me to pull over & save the tire. Check out the following thread: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...invest-in-TPMS

I don’t think you could go wrong with anything that gives you realtime PSI & Temp feedback.

Good luck! -Diego
    Last edited by Gran Casita; 04-02-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Grammer

2017 Ford F350 DRW 6.7L Custom Ordered
    2018 GD Solitude 310GK
    40,900+Miles
    "Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself." -Potter Stewart

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gran Casita View Post
    Bob, I’ve been using TireMinder on my setup & it really saved my bacon. It gave me a “leaking” warning in time for me to pull over & save the tire. Check out the following thread: https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...invest-in-TPMS

I don’t think you could go wrong with anything that gives you realtime PSI & Temp feedback.

Good luck! -Diego
    Diego, Do you have the booster with your set up?
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    Diego, Do you have the booster with your set up?
    Bob, yes it came with a booster that I have set up in one of the LPG tank lockers. I too like the fact that I don’t need a separate screen in the cabin. I simply get the readouts through their app on my cell phone. -Diego

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with the TST TST-507-FT-6 Flow Through Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Black & White - 6 Pack for our 374TH-R Solitude.

I installed the booster behind the front passenger side light. I tapped into that wiring and turn on the parking lights to activate the booster. ( I always drive with the lights on).

I like the small rechargeable screen. KEN
    Backpacker and tent camper all my life, including BSA as a kid and adult.
    Motorcycle trips across the USA with a tent - 1978 to Present.
    02-10-2005 - 2002 F350 SWD PSD and 2003 Citation 10'8S mostly for Crater Lake Ski Patrol.
    10-29-2015 - 2016 Grand Design 380TH. It's HUGE compared to a camper.
    10-19-2018 - traded truck for a 2016 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie CC 4 X 4 Long Box.
    03-16-2019 - Traded Momentum for a New 2018 374TH-R Solitude
    FULL TIME RV'er Nov 2021

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orbiker View Post
    I went with the TST TST-507-FT-6 Flow Through Sensor Tire Pressure Monitoring System - Black & White - 6 Pack for our 374TH-R Solitude.

I installed the booster behind the front passenger side light. I tapped into that wiring and turn on the parking lights to activate the booster. ( I always drive with the lights on).

I like the small rechargeable screen. KEN
    Thanks for the input. Whatever system I get I'll be mounting the booster in the front bay area and I think I can tie into the marker light there. I like that idea as I travel with lights on too because of the camera.
    Bob (retired) & Vicki
    Scuba Diver
    US ARMY Vet (Go Cav!)
    2019 Reflection 31MB
    2019 Chevy 2500HD LT Crew Cab Gasser

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very simple spot to mount the booster is at the trailer umbilical junction between the pinbox wingset. Simple to wire to operate when towing only that way and great protected spot.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another TST 507 user.

Very clear 7” monitor . Refresh rate good. The screen is on a suction under the mirror and replaces it as a normal look when driving.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast