User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRover View Post
    Ok so went out and took a look don't see a mixing valve but I'd did see an on off switch next to the electric element. It was off flipped it to on.

Attachment 33302

Attachment 33303

Attached are a couple pics
    That'll do it

The posters that advised to check the spray handle on the outside faucet are dead on....this has happened to me more than once,
    DECelt
    2021 Solitude 310-GK
    2022 Ram 3500 CCLB diesel

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so went out and took a look don't see a mixing valve but I'd did see an on off switch next to the electric element. It was off flipped it to on.

Attachment 33302

Attachment 33303

Attached are a couple pics
    The bypass valve is located inside your tt. It's 3 valves used to winterize the hw tank. But if it's working great on gas then its not that or the outside spray port.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll look around so I can familiarize myself with them. Thanks for all the tips folks. I should know shortly if the electric water heater is working if my wife doesn't run out of hit water lol

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess his wife is happy now, he didn't come back for more info in getting it to work LOL....so I hope!
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She seemed happy so far so good. Got back to enjoying the last day of vacation, before we head home.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She seemed happy so far so good. Got back to enjoying the last day of vacation, before we head home.
    So I'm guessing that switch outside wasn't pressed properly? Or did you do something different.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was simply turned off. Guessing the luke warm water was from the Florida heat/sun

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check the computer board

Tried using the electric water heater and found the results disappointing. How is this working out for everyone else? Seems like it should do better than luke warm water.
    I purchased a new 2018 Solitude 384gk and received it in 2019. My water heater is a 12 gal Suburban. The gas worked excellent but the electric didn't work at all. After reading numerous articles on this forum, it became apparent that this was not an isolated issue that plagued the Grand Design product. The fix was to replace the hot water tank circuit board. Supposedly they had received a bad batch from China. It was replaced, under warranty, and both electric and gas work great.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on the temp of your incoming water. In the winter, even down here in AZ nighttime temps dropped into the 30's and I needed to have both gas and electric running to complete an extended morning shower. Now that nighttime temps are staying in the 50's only need electric. BTW the RV park where I stay did not bury the water lines deep enough when they built it.
    Jerry and Jack (Standard Schnauzer)

Currently in Benson, AZ

2018 Reflection 315RLTS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check that valve, it works fantastic on gas so we have just been using that.
    Also check that you completely turn off your outside sprayer. Make sure both hot and cold are off!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast