User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to RVing. Imagine 22MLE reviews please

Hi Everyone! Thanks for letting me join. We are new to RVing and decided on a Travel Trailer. We have a Grand Design XLS 22 MLE on hold until later today and need your take on them. It is only for my husband and me and we would like to take lots of shorter trips with it. Please give us your good and bad stories with Imagine and with the 22MLE if you have one. Thanks!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Dee View Post
    Hi Everyone! Thanks for letting me join. We are new to RVing and decided on a Travel Trailer. We have a Grand Design XLS 22 MLE on hold until later today and need your take on them. It is only for my husband and me and we would like to take lots of shorter trips with it. Please give us your good and bad stories with Imagine and with the 22MLE if you have one. Thanks!
    Welcome to the forum and to the growing 22mle group. We really like ours. We love all the storage, kitchen area (we can both be in there at the same time), having a dinette plus lounge (didn't really care for the lounge at first until we got to using both) really how open it feels for a 22 footer (26 over all). The smaller size makes it a little easier to maneuver and a little lighter. My only real small pet peeve is the bathroom could be a couple of inches wider. Really really small peeve. Love the big awning and everything it comes with including the Artic package which we were real glad the have last season.
    Hope this helps let us know if you end up getting it.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

We are also very satisfied with ours and feel it’s a perfect size for couples. Not too big and not too small. It’s also a popular floor plan. If you do a search in the upper right of the page for 22mle you will see lots of posts.

Good luck with your decision!
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard!
    Yet more cult members. As stated above, it's a great couples trailer. We like the fact that it feels big inside (relatively speaking) and is small outside. Easy to tow, even with a 1/2 ton truck. Fits just about anywhere. Certainly not GD's highest end model but still has a nice look and feel for a lower price point.

You meet the nicest campers in a 22MLE.

Enjoy.
    Robert and Chris
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2024 2500HD Silverado 6.6L gas
    Blue Ox Sway Pro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your responses!! We bought the 22MLE!!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your responses!! We bought the 22MLE!!
    Nice, congrats

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrads, you're gonna love it.