User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any experience with the iBall Digital Pro?

I want it mainly to see when the Goosebox is over the ball. I have the in-bed camera, but it doesnt show a good angle for what I want. My wife is taking a trip with camper without me and will be hitching up every few days, figure I'd make it as easy as possible for her. I was going to paint alignment marks on the Goosebox and ned rail, but a visual with a camera would be much better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am leaning towards that one, i want to see feedback on it.

QUOTE=FT4NOW;365377]Anyone have any experience with the iBall Digital Pro?

I want it mainly to see when the Goosebox is over the ball. I have the in-bed camera, but it doesnt show a good angle for what I want. My wife is taking a trip with camper without me and will be hitching up every few days, figure I'd make it as easy as possible for her. I was going to paint alignment marks on the Goosebox and ned rail, but a visual with a camera would be much better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
    Not sure which section this should go in, figure moderator will move it if necessary.

Lol....my wife has trouble guiding me onto my Anderson Hitch so was going to get a camera that I could set into the bed, and view on a separate screen. I was contemplating a Swift Hitch. Has anyone used this product or any other camera that has helped in hooking up?

Thanks
    I use this on my Anderson Hitch. I set it on the top bolt and tilt it over the ball. When the red coupler pushes it into the upright position I know I'm good.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/2-Magneti...dd200c7fe1a5eb

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your 2020 Ram should have the option to use either the tailgate cam or the bed cam. While in reverse, check your screen in upper left hand side.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to use this one and loved it before I got a new truck with a "Bed View" camera. Crystal clear video, strong magnet, easy 9V battery in the camera, no battery needed for the monitor. It plugs into a 12v outlet. Never failed me. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the tape/paint system also. A strip of red duct tape on the center of the king pin and two strips of tape on the tonneau cover corresponding with the sides of the hitch opening. Center the one on the king pin between the two on the tonneau cover and in it goes, every tine !
    Dennis, Pat, Prince and the Lady - Western New York
    2018 Solitude 310GK- 2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW - Blue Ox Super Ride

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
    Not sure which section this should go in, figure moderator will move it if necessary.

Lol....my wife has trouble guiding me onto my Anderson Hitch so was going to get a camera that I could set into the bed, and view on a separate screen. I was contemplating a Swift Hitch. Has anyone used this product or any other camera that has helped in hooking up?

Thanks
    I had a bed camera installed in my Silverado and am not to happy. To turn it on, you press and hold the back button for 2 seconds. If in reverse, you have to wait 8 seconds after the backup camera comes on. Too early or too late and it locks up and doesn't work. Intermittently (only when I need it) it displays a blank screen. Unfortunately it fails when I need it and works great at the dealer. When it does work, it is just ok. Seeing the king pin is hard until it reaches the end of the bed. If the next 3 feet of travel, when the display works is very handy. But that is my Silverado. When shopping for a truck, the Ram had a split screen, backup/bed camera, that looked pretty good. I'm still kicking my self for not buying the Ram.
    Bill & Marsha
    2020 Reflection 320 MKS
    2018 2500HD Silverado 4x4
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123