User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello GDRV Brothers and Sisters

Hi All,

While my wife and I have been RV camping for 15 years, we are just now expecting our first TT, a 2021 Imagine 2670MK (we were MH folks with a toad, previously). We looked high and low, at Diesel Pushers, 5th wheels, toy haulers and travel trailers but we finally decided to go with the 2670MK for the next few years until we make up our minds about if and when we will go full time. Grand Design has been the front runner towable RV Mfr for some time after all of our comparisons and searches due mainly to their reputation for service excellence after the purchase. I tell my MH friends that GDRV is the 'Tiffin of Towable RVs'. We are really looking forward to getting out there and I have already purchased a ton of stuff for the new RV to 'make it ours'.

I've been spending some time on this forum and I really do like the vast amount of info and friendly nature that most people take on here. So, if you have anything you'd like to share, I'm all ears.

Thanks, everyone.

Mark & Kimmi
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjmnklm View Post
    Hi All,

While my wife and I have been RV camping for 15 years, we are just now expecting our first TT, a 2021 Imagine 2670MK (we were MH folks with a toad, previously). We looked high and low, at Diesel Pushers, 5th wheels, toy haulers and travel trailers but we finally decided to go with the 2670MK for the next few years until we make up our minds about if and when we will go full time. Grand Design has been the front runner towable RV Mfr for some time after all of our comparisons and searches due mainly to their reputation for service excellence after the purchase. I tell my MH friends that GDRV is the 'Tiffin of Towable RVs'. We are really looking forward to getting out there and I have already purchased a ton of stuff for the new RV to 'make it ours'.

I've been spending some time on this forum and I really do like the vast amount of info and friendly nature that most people take on here. So, if you have anything you'd like to share, I'm all ears.

Thanks, everyone.

Mark & Kimmi
    Welcome to the group Mark & Kimmi. Oh boy do we have lots to share. [emoji854] lol.
    Don't be shy to ask any questions, there's lots of experience and knowledge here.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome from Palmetto Georgia.
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjmnklm View Post
    Hi All,

Thanks, everyone.

Mark & Kimmi
    Congratulations on you new TT and welcome to the forum!