User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We drove a little over 4 hours to Bretz in Boise. Good experience with the walkthrough via FaceTime with the salesman. We didn't get the super low savings some folks talk about but we got the trailer we wanted when it was in low inventory. Good trade in for our 2600RB--we bought a 2500RL.

Now we are considering a 150 series Reflection 5th wheel mainly for the floorplan, not to use with a small truck. We will check Bretz but the best deal gets our business. Wife says no more upgrades.
    Bill & Rachel
    2021 GMC Sierra 3500HD DRW
    2023 Host Everest
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL—( No longer own ).

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duramax View Post
    We drove a little over 4 hours to Bretz in Boise. Good experience with the walkthrough via FaceTime with the salesman. We didn't get the super low savings some folks talk about but we got the trailer we wanted when it was in low inventory. Good trade in for our 2600RB--we bought a 2500RL.

Now we are considering a 150 series Reflection 5th wheel mainly for the floorplan, not to use with a small truck. We will check Bretz but the best deal gets our business. Wife says no more upgrades.
    Curious why you traded the 2600 for the 2500? They both are floor plans that interest me.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We wanted more light and windows in the 2500RL. The middle bath works for us just fine.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duramax View Post
    We wanted more light and windows in the 2500RL. The middle bath works for us just fine.
    Since you've had both, which do you preffer/recommend? The mid both doesn't bother me and I actually prefer the double door.

Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Since you've had both, which do you preffer/recommend? The mid both doesn't bother me and I actually prefer the double door.

I'm an early riser and like to kick back and watch day get lighter as I drink coffee. The 2600RB to me was dark and the view was behind me. I could sit at the dining table and look out the window but it was still dark until we opened the back door--no front door in the 2600RB. We had two trailers before that had tiny bathrooms and we were drawn to the bigger bathroom. And everything else about the Grand Design trailers. $ for $ I think you get more from Grand Design and the fit and finish is better than what we had before. The 2500RL set the standard for us and we are now thinking about the Reflection 150 series because of the rear living area.

As for the middle bath, it's a sound barrier too. My wife prefers to stay up later and sometimes watches movies or TV of some sort. We like it a lot and would recommend this model to anyone.
    Bill & Rachel
    2021 GMC Sierra 3500HD DRW
    2023 Host Everest
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL—( No longer own ).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123