User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile round corner shower

We have a 27RL and the shower is the same as the one in the 303. Anyway I must say the only thing I miss from our 337RL when we downsized is my nice bigger shower!! Lol Anyway in the shower we have now I have no where to sit my shampoo and body wash ect. the 3 small shelves in the corner are nice but the bottom 2, nothing stays on they fall off. So I only have the small top one. What does everyone use to keep their shampoo and other stuff in, in the shower? I have bought suction holders but of course none will stick! Advice please! Thanks Tara
    Steve & Tara Smiley
    2014 3500 HD Silverado
    2017 Reflection 27RL

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the same model and problem. I've looked for a plastic holder with several pockets that would hang over the top of the glass but haven't found one yet.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsmiley72 View Post
    We have a 27RL and the shower is the same as the one in the 303. Anyway I must say the only thing I miss from our 337RL when we downsized is my nice bigger shower!! Lol Anyway in the shower we have now I have no where to sit my shampoo and body wash ect. the 3 small shelves in the corner are nice but the bottom 2, nothing stays on they fall off. So I only have the small top one. What does everyone use to keep their shampoo and other stuff in, in the shower? I have bought suction holders but of course none will stick! Advice please! Thanks Tara
    I mounted one of these type of dispensers in our 303 for shampoo and conditioner. Works great. https://www.amazon.com/Better-Living...mpoo+dispenser

We also mounted one of these on the little shelf with 2 face tape to better hold soap https://www.amazon.com/InterDesign-F...lear+soap+dish

Jim
    Last edited by BabyBober; 01-24-2019 at 02:28 PM.
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use one of those metal hanging holders. The door still slides and it gets taken down during travel. My big tall bottle of Rainbath won't fit but everything else does.
    Not an easy place to take a picture lol.
    Who ever designed the shower walls must have never intended those so called shelves to hold items.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shower.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	17351
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.command.com/3M/en_US/com...4857497&rt=rud

We tried the suction cup caddy and it would let go at inopportune moments. The command strip caddy has been up for over a year and shows no sign of budging. It was a little fiddly to install but once it was up it's been great.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife put one up that resembles a plastic shoe rack with pockets for soap, shampoo and conditioner. Works very well and hangs off the top off the shower glass.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We use a simple "suction cup" shower caddy. I just fill the suction cups with silicone and drive a stainless steel screw through the centre of the suction cup and into the wall . Been doing this for years on boats . . . buy a marine quality stainless steel caddy and it will outlast the RV .

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4051.jpg  
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you everyone for your helpful info! I took a pic on my phone to show you what we did but I don't know how to post a pic!! What we did was buy a small shower caddy and Steve installed it right beneath the little wash cloth holder they have between shelves. He used same screws they were holding the clear bar with and just put little clamps to screw the screws in, works perfect!!! Wish I could get this pic up!! Anyway with all the ways you guys did it that gave us the idea! Thanks again!
    Steve & Tara Smiley
    2014 3500 HD Silverado
    2017 Reflection 27RL

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblueman View Post
    https://www.command.com/3M/en_US/com...4857497&rt=rud

We tried the suction cup caddy and it would let go at inopportune moments. The command strip caddy has been up for over a year and shows no sign of budging. It was a little fiddly to install but once it was up it's been great.
    We too, use command strips but on a metal cage. It has been fine but we also don't travel with anything in it...guess it goes without saying.
    2018 Reflection 303RLS
    2006 Chev 2500HD Duramax CC/SB/4X4
    Superglide2700 Bakflip F1

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how to post a pic!! . . . Wish I could get this pic up!!
    Hi Tara,

There are several ways to post a picture. The easiest is hit he "Go Advanced" button at the bottom of your post and scroll down the the "Manage Attachments" tab. This will open a dialog box where you can choose your picture and then upload it. Sometimes the upload part takes a while depending on you internet connection, but just wait for it.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast