User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiro1 View Post
    ...I have dealt with gd customer service and they have been good…. Just remember the customer service reps at GD work on quotas for getting stuff fixed!!!! They probably make bonus for getting units fixed !!...

I find that very hard to believe. In fact I would tend to believe company bonuses would be based on just the opposite. As a denied claim saves company $$ and an approved one costs them $$.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I too had very positive experiences with GD’s CS (Mel W) and cooperation between it and my dealer, Northgate in GA. Quick cooperative fixes on a Dometic fridge door defect and the infamous Furrion thermostat. Very happy with our 2022 “Covid” 3100RD.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minnow101 View Post
    I find that very hard to believe. In fact I would tend to believe company bonuses would be based on just the opposite. As a denied claim saves company $$ and an approved one costs them $$.
    However, IF a customer feels that their issue was handled appropriately, not neccessarily always in favor of the customer or the bottom line, the amount of brand loyalty and reputation can offset both positively in future sales. And that is where a business is successful in gaining market share in an industry with lots of recent reported poor results.

Not everyone is always going to be happy, but, atleast everyone MAY understand how/why the outcome was reached while still being handled with respect.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had nothing but excellent service from Grand Design Customer Support. My dealer Service Reps, not so much (I'm being kind).
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice to hear all these good news CS stories. But, I am still miffed that GD's regional service manager covering our area told me NOT to call Customer Service or LCI or Reese and work only through the dealer. That was not possible while on the road 80 days this year and concern of frame issues were uncovered and would not authorize a mobile tech. Maybe that person just had a bad day. On the flip side, GD has approved my requested warranty repairs (cosmetic on delivery, electrical, slide out adjustment) to the dealer and parts are ordered. So we'll see how that goes moving forward. With respect to one item I do plan on involving Customer Service directly since I can't get the dealer to understand the issue in order to put in a warranty claim with GD. A separate issue is trying to get the dealer to replace the valve on the Reese Goosebox which they installed - not a GD problem.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234