User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips and Tricks for lippert 3.0 leveling system

I would like to start a tips and tricks thread for 3.0 system

I don't have any yet. When I do I will post them.

In the meantime please add your tips and tricks.

Thanks
    2018 3500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB
    2014 2500HD Chevy Duramax CC SB(sold)
    Pullrite 2700 Autoslider
    Timbrens
    2018 28bh 5th wheel
    X23B Jayco (sold)
    1991 Pop-up (sold)
    Tent (might bring along so I know what camping is like again)

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put leveling blocks under the feet to minimize extension lengths before hitting auto-level.

If the site is way off level, i will drive the low side up on the Andersen levelers to prevent the tires from being lifted off the ground.
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If, while unhitching your trailer from the truck, and the front end of the trailer is low (lower than it would be when level) and you hit the auto level, you will get a fault. So on mine, when unhitching and that is the case, I will raise the front of the trailer to a point I can visually see that it is nose high and above level on the front. Then hit the auto level and everything will auto level and life is good. Be warned though, the point that you raised it to will become your "hitch position" for that trip. So if you hit the button for hitch position, you will end up with the front of the trailer higher than it needs to be for hitching. No worries, hit the button to lower the front manually until it's at the correct height for hitching.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the remote https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...All%20Products

A little pricey but I find it useful when hitching and unhitching. I can use it in the truck and look out back window , or the wife can stand beside the truck bed and use it. A lot easier than sticking your head into the compartment.

Brian

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have the One Control...AND the lippert ground control, you can download a free app for your phone (Apple and Android) to be able to control everything in the ground control system. I've used mine several times already and it's handy.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the LCI 3.0 Electric Leveling system like is used on the Solitude S Class, if you have to manually operate the motor/gear housing use a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2036.jpg  
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any tip or trick to manually extend the center jacks? I have tried setting to manual and hitting left and right at the same time but it did nothing. That was all I could think of to try.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cookinwitdiesel View Post
    Any tip or trick to manually extend the center jacks? I have tried setting to manual and hitting left and right at the same time but it did nothing. That was all I could think of to try.
    With the Lippert 6 point hydraulic you can't move just the center jacks.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    With the Lippert 6 point hydraulic you can't move just the center jacks.
    Actually, I do that all the time. Going from memory here, but using the One Control tablet or the phone app, go to Leveling and scroll down to "Manual". hit the "Extend" or "Retract" button and the circle to the left will become active. Then press and hold the "Rear" button and they will do that function. You can also (again going from memory) press the "Left" or Right" button and the "Rear" button simultaneously and you can control either independently. Both center jacks will operate at the same time, either the 2 left or the 2 right. I did this when I installed my snap pads. You can't control each of the center jacks (say, the forward or aft jack) independently though.

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John, sorry but that was very confusing cuz I don’t know what center fore and aft means. There are two front, two center and two rear. As best I can tell you cannot operate a center jack without moving a rear also.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast