User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morryde Suspension

Hi everyone! I am looking to up grade suspension on our
    2017 315. I am wanting to go with the Morryde 3000. Does anybody know off the top of their heads if its 33 or 35 inch centers? Thanks Scott
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    Jayden,Dalton,Gavin,Cody and Yes they all camp with us!)
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGillis View Post
    2017 315. I am wanting to go with the Morryde 3000. Does anybody know off the top of their heads if its 33 or 35 inch centers? Thanks Scott
    I can't answer your question, but will you elaborate on how you came to the decision to go with the Morryde 3000? A suspension upgrade is the last of the major (a.k.a. expensive!) upgrades I plan on doing to my '19 315RLTS.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    I can't answer your question, but will you elaborate on how you came to the decision to go with the Morryde 3000? A suspension upgrade is the last of the major (a.k.a. expensive!) upgrades I plan on doing to my '19 315RLTS.
    I can't answer for the OP but the reason I chose to do a suspension upgrade at the Quartzsite rally is because I'm getting disc brakes and it was only a couple of hundred bucks more. Will it be worth it? I hope so but I have seen people spend more on a vacuum cleaner so it's not too bad to try.
    Jeff and Jen
    2016 F250 CC Lariat 4x4 6.7L, Firestone Airbags, Pullrite Superglide
    2017 Solitude 310GK, a little solar, a little lithium, disc brakes and a few suspension mods

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I did mine it was 35. Ordered from RVupgrades they had the best price .
    2015 F250 CC SB 4x4 6.7 PSD
    2018 315 RLTS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post

Howson, it seems like alot of people have made the change to them and are very happy with it. Our 315 does not have the wet bolts in the suspension. I am assuming that ours has the plastic bushings in it. It pops and cracks all the time. I can get the 3000 kit for 33 inch only, without the wet bolts off of amazon for around $80 or so because of points or something like that. Then buy the wet bolt kit. I am figuring on less than $300 .I can be set up and ready to go.
    Please let me know if I am missing something here, because I very much could have miss understood the up grades that the people have made. Thanks ! Scott
    Scott&Shelley Gillis (Pack Members.. Remington,Maggie,Molly,Rayne,Hannah,Cole,Gemma,
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS
    2005 2500 8.1l 410 Suburban Cold Air Intake, 8.mm MSD Wires, Cat Back System, Drilled and Sloted Rotors ,all Led Lighting. Hensly Mfg. TruControl brake controler.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howson, it seems like alot of people have made the change to them and are very happy with it. Our 315 does not have the wet bolts in the suspension. I am assuming that ours has the plastic bushings in it. It pops and cracks all the time. I can get the 3000 kit for 33 inch only, without the wet bolts off of amazon for around $80 or so because of points or something like that. Then buy the wet bolt kit. I am figuring on less than $300 .I can be set up and ready to go.
    Please let me know if I am missing something here, because I very much could have miss understood the up grades that the people have made. Thanks ! Scott
    Try rvupgrades.com for the wet bolts and morryde 3000 my 2018 had wet bolts on them
    https://www.rvupgradestore.com/MOR-r...-p/15-1197.htm
    https://www.rvupgradestore.com/MOR-r...-p/46-1878.htm
    2018 315 RLTS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colo native View Post
    Try rvupgrades.com for the wet bolts and morryde 3000 my 2018 had wet bolts on them
    https://www.rvupgradestore.com/MOR-r...-p/15-1197.htm
    https://www.rvupgradestore.com/MOR-r...-p/46-1878.htm
    Thanks Colo Native!
    2017 Reflection 315RLTS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering what made you decide to go with the MorRyde CRE3000 instead of the SRE4000?

I'm just now looking into adding this to my 2018 315 RLTS and I'm not sure which one to choose.
    Jim & Kate
    2019 Ford F350 CC 6.7 Diesel DRW
    2020 Solitude 344GK
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    2017 Ford F250 6.7 Diesel (Sold - already miss her)
    2018 GD Reflection 315RLTS (Sold)

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used the CRE3000 35 inch on my '17 along with the Morryde wet bolt kit. The 35 inches reflects the axle spacing. Your '17 will have plastic bushings. The plastic bushings on mine were worn out just from the trip from the factory to the dealer.

I chose the CRE3000 over the 4000 because I was concerned the extra travel might allow tires to contact the bottom of the coach.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I choose the 3000 because of same reason as Kim, the travel distance. I think if I ever have to change it I might go with the Roadmaster system.
    https://www.etrailer.com/trailer-sus...r/RM-2460.html
    2018 315 RLTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast