Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don’t blame it on GD

Quote Originally Posted by manna54 View Post
    3 years old hardly ever used and fraying away from unit. Warranty does not cover fabric. GD should be ashamed
    That awning brand is probably used in over 50% of the RV brands out there. Don’t blame GD. You would probably have that same problem no matter what brand RV you bought.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly why I replace the OEM awnings with alumagards. Unfortunately they’re not cheap. Sun, pollutants, & weather can take out an awning pretty quickly. I wish GD would expand their options list, it’d prob save us a ton of $$ in replacing items that we consider to be crap. After reading comments from others, tho, I have to remind myself that one man’s junk is another’s treasure. Some will never change anything on their trailer, others like me will replace numerous items, limited only by the budget. I could easily spend $10 grand to get ours where I want it, and most of that cost would be in suspension & electrical.
    Mark and Judy
    USN/USAF family (parents and kids)
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12