User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have to take some pics but it is holding up great. Mine are cloth though, not the pleather.

Only negative - wine stains don't come out. I had a full bottle of red wine in the cabinet above the chairs. I THOUGHT I had it properly secured, but went over a helluva bump on the freeway in Dallas Texas that I swear lifted the 5er completely off it's wheels. Needless to say the bottle broke and poured out all over the chairs. So, there is a large stain that looks like a shadow.

Only other issue is grandson broke one of the cables for the recliner. I have to replace it.

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walaby View Post
    I'll have to take some pics but it is holding up great. Mine are cloth though, not the pleather.

Only negative - wine stains don't come out. I had a full bottle of red wine in the cabinet above the chairs. I THOUGHT I had it properly secured, but went over a helluva bump on the freeway in Dallas Texas that I swear lifted the 5er completely off it's wheels. Needless to say the bottle broke and poured out all over the chairs. So, there is a large stain that looks like a shadow.

Only other issue is grandson broke one of the cables for the recliner. I have to replace it.

Mike
    Thanks for the reply. I’m looking at the cloth trifold sofa and theater seats in the oatmeal color. Going to see if there will be Christmas sale before pulling the trigger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thomas Payne Seating Crappy Fabric

We are having the same issue with our 2019 Reflection. It is a darn shame!! We have taken great care of these and they started to delaminate last fall- just 3 years after the model year.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a shame. I thought they would have fixed that problem by now. I hope someone will provide you a remedy for your misfortune.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tubastew View Post
    It’s a shame. I thought they would have fixed that problem by now. I hope someone will provide you a remedy for your misfortune.
    Yep it's a shame GD used such poor quality furniture.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I finally bit the bullet and bought the RecPro to replace the Thomas Payne that was a huge disappointment. I covered them with blankets because they had gotten so bad. Anyway, photos go from the old look to the new look. The oatmeal color certainly brightens up the coach. I chose the electric reclining option which seems to work well. All in all, I am happy with my purchase, but time will tellClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2348.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	45344
    .Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2333.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	45339

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2342.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	45340

Name:	IMG_2337.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	81.9 KB 
ID:	45342

Name:	IMG_2344.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	45343
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 Diesel
    2018 Goldwing Tour

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @tubastew We are now in the peeling club. Just started on one chair mostly. Love the lighter color.

May I ask what it cost and how you ordered and picked it up? Dealer? Direct shipment? Thanks.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @tubastew
    Can you post or PM the model numbers and where you purchased these please?
    Our 2014 337 is in need of new furniture.
    Thanks in advance!
    Jim
    Jim and Cal
    2014 Reflection 337RLS
    Ram 3500 5.9

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims94vmx View Post
    @tubastew We are now in the peeling club. Just started on one chair mostly. Love the lighter color.

May I ask what it cost and how you ordered and picked it up? Dealer? Direct shipment? Thanks.

RecPro Charles 64" Powered Double RV Wall Hugger Recliner Sofa with Console in Cloth
    PMOD-64CLO
    Color: Oatmeal
    $1,754.71 USD

RecPro Charles 80" RV Sleeper Sofa with Hide-a-Bed Cloth
    HAB-80CLO-MFM
    $1,827.82
    Then take 5% off that. I think prices went up after Christmas, but I could be wrong. Shipping was free. I ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday. The couch comes separately. I also ordered two yards of material to recover the headboard. It came in 3 shipments i.e. 3 FedEx trucks.

If you decide to order, let me know. I think they will give me a 3% referral fee. You will get 5%, regardless.

Note: I have a reflection 303RLS. The distance between the sofa/sleeper end tables os 72”. The new sofa is 80 inches.I took the end tables out. I will have to make some 7” tables to hide the wires from the taillights as well have a place to mount the electrical receptacles. I also had to remove the lower metal holders for the sashes found on each side of the shade to push the sofa back enough so I have confidence it won’t interfere with the slides.

Name:	48333D73-D57E-4B6D-BC0E-F180393ADE40.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	45347
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2020 Ram 3500 Diesel
    2018 Goldwing Tour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)