User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toy4Rick View Post
    Well I got my update from the dealer today on my slide issue...

They need to order a whole new mechanism. It's not in stock with Grand Design nor Schwintech. So there is no projected date on when the parts will be in.

Oh yeah and on my refrigerator issue where it runs constantly, getting a new one of those as well. And also it's not in stock so I have no ETA on that one either

Looks like I'm not camping until the fall
    So sorry to hear that. Hopefully, your parts will come in sooner so you can enjoy your rig.

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Lippert has a free course that can help with both (see https://lippert.thinkific.com/courses/Schwintek).
    I just took the free training. Thanks for posting that. Very useful knowledge to keep someone from getting stuck camping with slide issues.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 22mle is going back to the dealer, 4th time for the slide. I am so disappointed in the slide. It works, then doesn't. They fix, it works, then stops. Slide worked flawlessly the other day. 3 times out and in. Tried a few days later, mind you the trailer hasn't moved, the slide wouldn't work. It would start going out then one side would stop. So frustrating. I am hoping they can figure it out and fix it.
    John and Lori
    2018 XLT 2.7l
    2021 Imagine 22mle

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased a new 226RK. One slide……
    First trip the slide stared chewing up tracks and drove home 2000 miles without ability to open slide and bottom out about 3-4 inches…. Now the wait for replacement parts and then the decision to trade at a loss or hope they fix properly and issue does not reappear again……

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrail2022 View Post
    First trip the slide stared chewing up tracks and drove home 2000 miles without ability to open slide and bottom out about 3-4 inches…. Now the wait for replacement parts and then the decision to trade at a loss or hope they fix properly and issue does not reappear again……
    Hey @Retrail2022, welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear about the issue with your slide. Hope it gets fixed soon, update us on how it turns out.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How many times have you opened and closed it prior to this trip?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slide was depoyed maybe half dozen times in the driveway to load prior to leaving on trip.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slide was depoyed maybe half dozen times in the driveway to load prior to leaving on trip.
    Are you holding the slide button until all slide movements and noise is done?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I held the switch for 4+ seconds after reaching limit Last time we tried to push it in on the road after moved in transit, one side would move out while the opposite side would try to move in,,,,,,, hopeless bind.......

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We joined the group of failed Schwintek's right after buying our new 2022 2400BH....2nd time we put it in ever it tore a hole in the floor....(I took the online lippert course before we even bought the trailer) and followed it all to the last instruction and still a complete failure. We've been waiting all season for someone to look at it and now that they did, it took 3 weeks for a GD approval and they tell me parts are backordered so there is "no known date of repair". Tech who looked at it said that it was a mess and that he could almost be full time on just these terrible slides.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast