Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Z71-K9 View Post
    I have a 2021 that was built last April. I do not have it. Wish I did
    I am going to attempt to reclaim the space they took to mount the module
    I really don’t think you will miss it
    I can only imagine using it to extend the slide as I can stand beside it with my phone but unlikely will use it for anything else

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    I can only imagine using it to extend the slide as I can stand beside it with my phone but unlikely will use it for anything else

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    On our Reflection I use it for awnings, slides, leveling, lighting (not often), and tire pressure monitoring from the truck while driving.
    I find it quite useful.
    2021 Reflection 303rls
    2021 GMC 3500HD AT4 4X4 Duramax Standard Box
    2021 B&W Companion

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    I have no problem hitting a button to do any of these things and less concerned about an app that fails for some reason. Call me old fashion, I know! It seems life is just an app! Good space missing for an app.
    Terry and Elizabeth
    2020 Reflection 260RD Using Anderson Hitch
    2020 F350 SuperDuty Diesel Crew Dually Long Bed

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Nice! I even learned something today. My Compass Connect on my Reflection does not do that.
    Neither does mine. I have a Reflection and all it controls is lights, awning, jacks, and slides.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    Yep, we established that a couple posts back.

The Compass Connect in my Reflection does not do that.
    The Reflection is suppose to be a step up from the Imagine, you would think Compass Connect would have more features on Reflection than the Imagine?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2017 Momentum 328M-Class came with One Control. That Module fried, and LCI sent me a free replacement upgrade in May of 2020. Now its called Compass.
    I can control all my lighting (individually or all-on/all-off with one button), extend or retract my Awning, Generator (start, stop, hours since last service, maintenance, Auto Start, & Quiet Hours settings), Levelling, Electric & Gas Water Heater on/off, Water Pump, Water Tank Heaters, two Slides, plus see the levels in 2 Fresh, 2 Grey, and 1 Black water tank.
    The App works great for me. I can stand outside to watch the awnings extend/retract to make sure there is no interference. I can also stand in the bedroom to watch that slide extend or retract to make sure there is nothing to cause a hang up. I had a small box on the nightstand get jammed between the Bed Slide and the inside wall as I tried to extend that slide once. My module is installed in the shallow space above the fireplace & TV where there isn't any loss of storage. I find the One Control / Compass App very useful.
    Dan and "Big Red". Amateur Radio W7TNU.
    2020 Chevy 3500HD High Country SRW, 6.6L DMX, 10 Speed Allison, 3:42, Cajun Red.
    2017 Momentum 328M, 380w Solar, 14ply's, GM TPMS, Demco Hijacker Autoslide.
    7 ATV's, 2 Dirt Bikes, 3 Snowcats, 1938 Cat D2 Dozer, John Deere Tractor, too many toys...

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockpatch View Post
    My 2017 Momentum 328M-Class came with One Control. That Module fried, and LCI sent me a free replacement upgrade in May of 2020. Now its called Compass.
    I can control all my lighting (individually or all-on/all-off with one button), extend or retract my Awning, Generator (start, stop, hours since last service, maintenance, Auto Start, & Quiet Hours settings), Levelling, Electric & Gas Water Heater on/off, Water Pump, Water Tank Heaters, two Slides, plus see the levels in 2 Fresh, 2 Grey, and 1 Black water tank.
    The App works great for me. I can stand outside to watch the awnings extend/retract to make sure there is no interference. I can also stand in the bedroom to watch that slide extend or retract to make sure there is nothing to cause a hang up. I had a small box on the nightstand get jammed between the Bed Slide and the inside wall as I tried to extend that slide once. My module is installed in the shallow space above the fireplace & TV where there isn't any loss of storage. I find the One Control / Compass App very useful.
    Is it that much more expensive to add modules to control different things? Looks like they would use the same system on all trailers to control more stuff. I wish mine controlled all that! My Reflection just does lights, awning, jacks and slides. Even some of the controllers on the less expensive Imagine do more?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. You can stand outside the trailer and run the slide, monitor the FW fill and drive the SO crazy turning the lights on and off.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by harryc View Post
    I like it. You can stand outside the trailer and run the slide, monitor the FW fill and drive the SO crazy turning the lights on and off.
    It definitely is a nice feature I just would rather have the valuable space they robbed to put it in
    If it would warm up again here I am going to attempt a fix

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast