User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StevyG View Post
    I could use more wisdom here. When we finally inspected our unit. Found Battery switch never turned off & never disconnected the battery cable. I took the batteries out slow charge for 6 hours. The charger showed if was fully charged? After a day or so they were dead! Couldn't hold a charge?
    I also noticed when we tried to get the fridge going on gas...the DSI switch lit up.. I have been over the manual & cant find anything on that... should I just go out & replace the batteries?

Any help is appreciated as we tow it out this sat...StevyG
    If you slow charged the batteries and they won't hold a charge you are going to need new batteries. Once a battery goes dead it is weakened and sometimes they get an internal "Hard Short" which means it is replacement time.

Sorry for the bad news.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I think i will put in a claim into Lazy Days. They deliver to a storage facility. I asked them if they disconnected the battery cable. It was a im not sure answer. You would think they would use common sense & do it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123