Finalized a deal yesterday to trade our 07' Raptor in on a new Momentum 355! Picking it up Saturday.

We purchased the Raptor new and once we had the few little quirks worked out, its been a good trailer with no major problems. But I was getting the urge to trade and nearly did so this spring but just didn't find anything that said, "That's the one!!", so we kept looking. I had pretty well decided to switch to a Super C motorhome with an enclosed trailer. Last week I was at our local RV dealer looking for a Jayco Seneca when I noticed this very nice looking toyhauler that had just delivered the day before. Upon closer examination, it was evident that this unit was far better quality than our Raptor! I found the "That's the one!". Love the layout and really everything about it! The only thing I would like is our Raptor has the 14' garage that allows me to carry four ATV's in the back. But our oldest son is in college now so we only have two boys left in the house so we can make it work.

Anyway, I'll post a few pictures when we pick it up. Now to clean and rid everything out of the Raptor. Installed a ViaAir system that will needs removed and reinstalled in the Momentum.

I feel like a kid at Christmas! Can hardly wait til Saturday!!

Matt