Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

337RLS with booth dinette?

Anyone have one of these without free standing table and chairs, I want to order one with booth for additional sleeping space. Also wouldn't have to fasten chairs when traveling. If some one does can you post some pictures.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (From the wife) When we went to order our 337, we listened to various dealers who indicated the table and chairs was the way to go, even though we had always had a booth. So, with the upcharge, we ordered the dinette. When we picked up the RV, we spent a night near the dealer for a shakedown. The next morning we went back to the dealer, turned in our dinette set and promptly ordered the booth (for an up charge again). We did get some credit for the dinette, for which we are thankful. I love the storage provided by the booth. It serves as my secondary pantry holding the duplicates of everything and many bottles of water. I also like being able to slide across the seat to get in. We both are very pleased we got the booth. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0788.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	7029

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would you be able to measure the length of what it would be in sleeper position. Just wondering how tall of a person could sleep their. Thank you,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It measures 42"x65". It's pretty much little people sized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 person could probably sleep on an angle. It is 77" that way.

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbeard View Post
    (From the wife) When we went to order our 337, we listened to various dealers who indicated the table and chairs was the way to go, even though we had always had a booth. So, with the upcharge, we ordered the dinette. When we picked up the RV, we spent a night near the dealer for a shakedown. The next morning we went back to the dealer, turned in our dinette set and promptly ordered the booth (for an up charge again). We did get some credit for the dinette, for which we are thankful. I love the storage provided by the booth. It serves as my secondary pantry holding the duplicates of everything and many bottles of water. I also like being able to slide across the seat to get in. We both are very pleased we got the booth. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0788.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	90.6 KB 
ID:	7029
    We considered doing the same thing but didn't like how closed-in it made the theater seating feel. We left two chairs in storage (we're full-timers and just the two of us) and my wife turns the chair nearest her facing toward the kitchen island with a corkboard place mat on it and uses it for an end table. We only use the table for playing games and putting together puzzles, anyway. If we entertain, we usually do it outside.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are purchasing a 337 and my wife really would like a booth instead of the table and chairs. May I ask what was the upcharge?

Thanks!

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rayhagedorn View Post
    We are purchasing a 337 and my wife really would like a booth instead of the table and chairs. May I ask what was the upcharge?

Thanks!
    The booth is "standard". There is an upcharge for the table and chairs and it is something like $650
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much for the update! i'll give my dealer a call and see what he has to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree about the booth over the free standing table FWIW. We had to go out of our way to find a 303 with the booth. Much prefer it!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    Reflection 303rls
    Chevy 3500 hd diesel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast