Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just visiting - for now.

Howdy, We are Dorothy and Dick Noble from Colorado. We have been 1/2 time for about 15 years. We currently have a Challenger 5er but are beginning to look for a new rig. Grand Design Solitude 375RE seems to be the one Dorothy has her heart set on. We looked at one in Quartzsite this year but it was very beat-up even though it was new, the dealer seemed to be robbing parts from it for other trailers. Loved the floor plan and the way it was built. We will be working on financing and finding one when we get home this month. We have an '07 Chevy 3500 dually Duramax we tow with. Right now we are at Sunbeam Lake Resort near El Centro, CA.

Note that I started with "Howdy" - we don't say "HI" in Colorado anymore.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your search.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy Dorothy and Dick! The 375 is a nice rig. If I ever decide to trade that is top of the list
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post
    Howdy, We are Dorothy and Dick Noble from Colorado. We have been 1/2 time for about 15 years. We currently have a Challenger 5er but are beginning to look for a new rig. Grand Design Solitude 375RE seems to be the one Dorothy has her heart set on. We looked at one in Quartzsite this year but it was very beat-up even though it was new, the dealer seemed to be robbing parts from it for other trailers. Loved the floor plan and the way it was built. We will be working on financing and finding one when we get home this month. We have an '07 Chevy 3500 dually Duramax we tow with. Right now we are at Sunbeam Lake Resort near El Centro, CA.

A couple of hours north and you may find a 375 RE at Mike Thompson RV. I believe the Colton site has one.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Howdy, Howdy Dorothy and Dick. We're glad to have you here. Hope your search goes well, but if your having trouble finding what you want, contact Jordan the western area rep for GD and he will help you locate your dream trailer. You can get him through the corporate office.

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you all for your comments.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Noble View Post

Welcome and good luck in your search. My personal feeling is that you can't go wrong with a GD product.

We still say "Hi" in California. Thanks for opening the door Colorado! (ah, I really mean that )
    Paul "Poppy" and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD ; 2015 Grand Design Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500HD SRW Duramax/Allison CC 4x4; Tire Minder TPMS