Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

367bh den television size

Hello to all! Awaiting delivery of our new 367bh. We want a tv in the den/2nd bedroom mounted on the wall where it has the backing for the mount. Our dealer told us it is cheaper for us to buy one and they will install it for free (they are even providing the bracket/mount) than if they provide the tv. So, does anyone know what size tv will best fit there on the wall next to the door?

Thanks!
    Jason
    Currently Springdale 282bhhs travel trailer with 2017 Reflection 367bh on order!!! :cool:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group! I would consider weight. Try to stay under 15lbs
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks LC! I was looking for TV size though...it's a smaller area and I don't have the measurement for what television would fit without being too wide as its next to the doorway on one side and a wardrobe on the other
    Jason
    Currently Springdale 282bhhs travel trailer with 2017 Reflection 367bh on order!!! :cool:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by docjason View Post
    Thanks LC! I was looking for TV size though...it's a smaller area and I don't have the measurement for what television would fit without being too wide as its next to the doorway on one side and a wardrobe on the other
    We did a 28" TCL, and 32 for the master br. We chose not to install either permanently. Just use the supplied stands and set them on the desk and dresser. Takes 5 min to disconnect and lay on the bed when u pack up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    John & Debra - Chesapeake, VA

2017 F350 Lariat SRW Diesel
    2017 Reflection 367BHS
    Anderson Ultimate

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the same model Reflection but do not have a TV in the mid bunk room. We do have a 24" in the front bedroom and I think that size would work well in the mid bunk room as well. We also opted out of the TCL TV in the rear living area and moved the Vizio and sound bar we had in our previous TT to the new camper. Good luck!
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the advice. I think a 24 inch will do perfectly!
    Jason