Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pantry

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pantry

Starting to get anxious for our Reflection 303RLS to arrive at the dealer... Wondering how well items travel in the pantry? Is there a lot of 'rock and roll'? Do you need to do anything (or have you done anything) to make sure that things travel ok?

Sure am looking forward to figuring out where to put everything in the new unit.

Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pantry

Things travel pretty well in the pantry. I put some of that liner on the shelves that sticks and holds things in place. Bought it at Walmart, cheaper than camping store. It really works great put it in all of my cupboard also. Really helps things from shifting around. I also bought bins and put them on the shelves to hold small things. Also got them at walmart. They are in the kitchen section at Walmart. They are relatively inexpensive and work great. They also do not move around much when that liner is put on the shelf. I have not had anything break. Sure you will love your Reflection.

Debby - Stafford, Virginia
    2017 Grand Design Solitude ST374TH
    2012 GMC Denali 3500HD DRW

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. I have several plastic bins from our current 5er, washed and ready to move into the new one. Went by the Dollar Store today and picked up a couple of rolls of the cheaper 'gripper' liner and the non gripper to use for drawers. They had lots of plastic bins, so might go back there if I need more. I checked prices online and found that Bed Bath & Beyond was cheaper than Walmart for the gripper liner (the wider rolls) when using the 20% off coupon. BTW, I had the gripper liner in my old rig and about had to pry a couple of the pots/pans off from it when I unloaded.

Am getting excited. I have not yet spent enough time in one to get a 'color memory', so have to wait for new placemats and throw pillows.

Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

lowfly

Put some non-slip liner in on the shelves and no problem at all. Congrats....we just got ours a month ago and love it.