Alright, so I finally got around to getting myself together with my weights. Now this is not completely accurate as we had more people in the truck when we weighed heavy. That said, we had 3/4 full fresh, no grey, no black, full tank of gas, and 5 people on board.
Truck is a 2013 Ram 3500. Empty weight is me and my son. We weigh in at 400 between us.
Empty Weight: 9120, Front Axle: 5420, Rear 3700
Full Weight: Truck: 12700 - Front Axle: 5510, Rear 7180. Trailer: 11840 on the axles, 3580 on the Pin or 23.22%. Gross Weight: 24540.

My only concern is that I'm over weight on the rear by 180 lbs. I am going to adjust my hitch to take more on the front, and I've already removed 100 lbs from the front of the trailer. Otherwise, I'm really pleased where it weighed in. I like the pin weight, which is reflected in the handling of the trailer.

We're heading out to San Antonio next week for Thanksgiving, and I plan on weighing again. I think the changes I've made will pull the last bit off the rear axle and put it up front. I'll post the results soon.
Ct..