We currently own a Class A motorhome and in the market for a Solitude. We have been to two of the three dealerships in Arizona that sell the Solitude. The sales staff is very unimpressive at both these locations. Last weekend when we went to Lazydays in Tucson to see the 368RD and 305RE they have in stock there the saleman could not answer one of my questions. So he went off and got the so called Fifth Wheel expert and he had no answer and I think knew less then the first guy. What really made me mad about the whole thing was he kept trying to steer us to a Redwood and was talking down the Solitude. Well the Redwood was $30,000+ more then the Solitudes and I really did not see what was so great over the Redwood over the Solitude that would justify me paying $30,000 more for it. My son did not like the Redwood because there was no easy access to the HDMI port so he could hook up his PS 3 on the Redwood tvs and I agree with him.

So I am going to ask my questions here. I know I will get more help here then I did to talking to 4 different salemen at 2 different dealerships.

I really like the 369RL but we are a family of 3 and sometime 5 when my in-laws travel with us. There is no bed the rear of the 369RL. Is there an option to get a bed like the one in the 305RE?

Can larger propane tanks fit into the bays where the 20 pound propane tanks are at? If so, has anyone placed larger tanks in there?

We have had 2 different class A RV and have always had a generator. We use a generator especially when boon docking or spending the night in a truck stop when driving across country. Anyone install a generator? If so what did you install and what is the average cost of an install of a generator? Or should we just look into getting a portable generator but having a portable generator would not be to convenient when pulling over to the side of the road for the night?

Is it worth it to install a satellite dish ontop of the Solitude?

We are very new to fifth wheels and even though we have Rved for 6 years when it comes to fifth wheels I am clueless.

Thanks