Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Reflection 337 RLS Owners

Hi all, Dave and Monica from Hamilton, Ontario. We've just purchased a 337 RLS from Layzee Acres in Orillia, Ont and expect to pick it up in the next week, weather permitting of course. Fortunately for us the camper had been ordered but the purchaser decided to change to a 303 RLS, which makes it available to us! We're not new the camping, have gone the pop-up, TT, then 5vr route. Looking forward to camp in the spring!

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Reflection 337 RLS Owners

Hey Dave! And welcome to the Forum.
    I wonder why they switched to the 303...I love bedroom (bed) slide 5th wheelers, you get so much more room!
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We picked the 303RLS instead of the 337RLS because the 303 is a bit shorter and lighter. Will let everyone know how we like it. We are scheduled to pick it up Friday and are starting to get excited.

Kay & Dave - Virginia Beach, VA
    Golden Retriever Molly - Been swimming in 28 states
    2019 Solitude 310GK
    2019 GMC Denali CC/LB SRW
    Previous rig: 2014 Reflection 303RLS #314 and 2008 Silverado 2500 D/A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congrats on your new reflection!!! We just picked up our Solitude from Layzee Acres last week. We were impressed with the service we got there and how nice the people were. It is a family run business and they were very accommodating for us since we had to stay a few days as they fixed a furnance problem. it takes a Canadian to test the furnace . Once fixed, it was quite toasty in there. I never travel without my artic level sleeping bags. We are packing the rig now getting ready to find palm trees and warm ocean waters. I actually like the colour of the solitude in the lane way: blends into the trees and does not stick out like a big white rig like the last one did.

Dw
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to hear that provide good service there. Hoping that the unit doesn't have any issues that can't be resolved before delivery. I've been pretty good at fixing any of the things that crop up...I'd rather that they would ship me any required parts and I'll do it myself. You shouldn't have too, but I see it as a better option vs hauling to the dealer (2+ hours away), sitting on their lot awaiting service or parts for something that I can easily do myself.

Dave

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum Dave and congratulations on your new Reflection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is your new trailer? Layzee acres service is the best I've ever seen. Ask to have the technician, more work on your trailer if you have any issues. He is very experienced and personable. Just make share you test out the furnace and everything in the trailer ( from the toilet to them slides, couch, dump valves, etcetera, etc) to make sure it works. It will save you troubles starting up in the spring. The gran design trailers are great. Happy camping. ;D
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPSŪ Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the tips and the dealership endorsement. We're picking up on Nov 28th...I'll report back how it went.

Dave