Will be using a 2003 ford super duty with a 6.0. Before I do I will have it bullitproofed. The motor is a good strong motor, the problems they do have is the egr cooler Had too small of openings in the passageways. This caused it and the oil cooler to plug up which would blow head gaskets, damage injectors and damage the turbo. bullitproofing it replaces the two coolers with better ones that takes care of the problem. After putting some miles on it I will let you know how well it actually works. I'm also thinking about putting a tuner on it for more horse power when we get in the hills. After doing some research we have decided to go with the airsafe hitch for the truck. It has a 4 bag system that is supposed to make for a much smoother ride, and is better for the truck and trailer. From reading reviews on them from another forum they are supposed to work quite well. They say when driving down a rough road you can see the trailer moving around in your mirror but not feel it in the truck.