User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 369RL TV mount

rocketmx

369RL TV mount

Does anyone know how to remove the TV in the living room? It's such a tight fit, I can't get behind it to hook up a bluray player. It almost seems like the pedestal is attached to the shelf with double sided foam tape or something.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 369RL TV mount

There are 4 screws between the sound bar and the top of the TV. It will take a long phillips #2 to reach them. FYI.......... Be sure you take the RF cable off the TV before taking the TV off the ledge it sits on, I didn't and it broke off. Personally I don't think I was the first to work on making it break but good ole Red was holding the wrench when it became 2 pieces. I was able to solder another one on the tuner board though and am back in business.
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually

Tnichols76

I had to use a stubby Phillips head screw driver to get my tv unmounted to hook up a blue ray.

Gary

Me and a friend bought solitudes together and he noticed this annoyance as we'll
    So he went to walmart and bought a 6 way swivel mount and had dealer install it
    Therefore I did the same one of the best fifty dollar upgrades I have had done

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gary,

Did you do the install yourself? Any considerations on the strength of the backing that you mounted the swivel to? I'm looking to upgrade the tv and was considering that but wasnt sure about the strength of the panel.

Bill

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also considering that. Would allow you to angle the TV for better viewing from the rear couch or dining table. The Jayco's we looked at had this. There was a cable run to the cabinet next to the tv that allowed you to release the TV and swivel/extend it with a pull on a D ring. There was also a strap that wrapped around the TV for travel. Seems like a cheap upgrade if the backing behind the TV will handle it. Can you post a picture of what it looks like installed? Did you use toggle bolts? Find something behind the wall to screw into?
    Chris and Debbie
    St. Charles County, MO
    2007 Dodge Ram Cummins DRW
    2015 369RL Solitude

Mark&Lisa
    I'm hoping someone has made this mod and knows whether the wall behind the living room TV will support a new mount. I have a Momentum 355 and want the TV to extend and swivel for better viewing. Any help would be appreciated.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been running this mod for almost a year now. No problems with support. I'll try to post links later of my mount. I drilled 8 holes and ran bolts with spring anchors to attach the mount. It's been solid.

Mark&Lisa
    Thanks so much, he's working on it now.

We found the stud.

Mark&Lisa
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	1799Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	1800

The task is complete. So much easier to watch TV now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast