To all forum members:
We were very close to pulling the trigger on a Cedar Creek Silverback 5th wheel and visited one last dealer who showed us the Grand Desgn products. Now we put a hold on things until we can learn more about GD.

Background
We will be purchasing a new F350 diesel, SRW, 4 x 4, 6.5' bed. Do not want to go into a DRW. This is also our first 5th wheel but we are confident in going this route as we love the national parks, nature, and want to bring along our 2 Australian Sheperds, Skye & Finn. Our dealer showed us the Reflection series as being in line with our needs. The 337RLS seems to fit us best within that subline.

Questions
We really want a 6pt level up system (avail on the Silverback) but it is not avail on the Reflection 337RLS. Can someone share more details on their 4pt electric system and how it works? Pros & Cons. Is a 6pt really needed to easily level a trailer or is it more of a convenience? I have a call into Jeremiah at GD but due to the holiday it may be a bit before he can get back to me.

If we moved up to a Solitude 305RE will our truck handle this well, especially in mountain driving. Our #1 priority in a 5th wheel is the ability to easily & safely get up and down in mountain terrain. If this is not the case then we would have to stay in a trailer that will and give up on other desired features. Really looking for an honest answer on this one.

Any other guidance anyone wants to share is greatly appreciated. We do like what we have seen so far in the GD products but I will have a tough time giving up on the 6pt level up system if the Solitude is simply too much trailer for our truck.

Glad I found this forum as my searches on GD were coming back with little to no user experience.

Thanks