User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2800 bh slide out leaks

Just wondering if any one else is having problems with water leaking in around the slide out. We had some light to moderate rain this week and when I opened the slide today I noticed pools of water on the floor after the slide was out. The carpet was also wet along the edge. I'm a little concerned being it is brand new and the rain wasn't that hard
    Thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daner1us View Post
    Just wondering if any one else is having problems with water leaking in around the slide out. We had some light to moderate rain this week and when I opened the slide today I noticed pools of water on the floor after the slide was out. The carpet was also wet along the edge. I'm a little concerned being it is brand new and the rain wasn't that hard
    Thanks
    Welcome to the forum! Is your rv level? If not, water will often come in on the down side of the slide.
    I just reread your post. So the slide was closed. Check the bubble rubber barrier at the top of each slide opening to be sure they are intact. Check after the slide is closed also. You will have to get on ladder for this.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Steve. The rv is level. I sprayed some water on the side and top when it was closed and the water seemed to flow to the outer edges and then down the side of the slide. Not sure if it's following the slide rail inside before it makes its way out the bottom? All rubber seals seem to be intact.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you figure out what this was

Quote Originally Posted by Daner1us View Post
    Thanks
    I have a 2019 2800bh and wondering if you figured out the problem?