User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Tour

WishUponanRVStar!

Factory Tour

We are looking for a new unit for us to continue to full time in. The Solitude has caught our eye. We would love to get a factory tour as we feel it is the best way to get a feel for how well the units are made. My question is, do we need to make an appointment or do we just show up. We will be in the area 1/6/2014 - 1/10/2014. Thanks you in advance.

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Factory Tour

Hopefully Bill Fenech will see this......

They do love to give plant tours. Hopefully they won't be in a plant shutdown at that time. A lot of manufacturers close down around Christmas/ New Years for line maintenance.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum WishUponanRVStar.

Here is the # for GDRV Customer Service (Janice), 574-825-8000, I'm sure they will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi WishUponanRVStar

Huntr70 is correct , we LOVE to give plant tours and show what we are all about. Manufacturing will be closed Jan. 6 and 7. We will be working January 8-10. I think it would be best to call Marc Hauser, our Solitude General Manager. He is awesome and will get you set up for a tour. His cell number is 951-970-4975. Please ask to see me when you are in.

Thanks,

Bill Fenech

WishUponanRVStar!

Thank you so much. We are looking forward to a visit. We will definitely ask for you while we are there.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bill I can Ditto's on Marc he is one super guy we had a great time last summer at the plant. ;D
    2014 Solitude 369RL# 334
    2008 Chevy Dually 3500
    Love my 5th Wheel

WishUponanRVStar!

Well our plans have changed and we will not be at the factory this January. Hopefully we can get there this fall. But the good news is we have just purchased a 2014 Solitude 369RL and will take delivery this Friday. Bill, if you see this, thanks for your help and if you will be there, maybe we can see you at the Tampa RV Show.