To all Reflection Owners

Now that I have fully confirmed the Reflection 337RLS does not come with the 6pt Auto Leveling System which we really wanted, I now need to better understand what the process is for properly leveling this trailer.

Could anyone who owns this unit walk me through the 4pt system that this trailer does come with for leveling. I'm trying to better understand both front to back and side to side leveling. My understanding is that the two front and rear jacks are powered (no need to crank) but they do not self level. Is this correct?

For side to side leveling of this trailer do you have to work with leveling blocks under the trailer wheels to get the trailer level? If so this seems to me to be a hassle to lay down blocks and drive on them only to find you are not level and must back up to either add or remove blocks to change the height of one side. Am I over thinking this??

Does this trailer have a bubble level somewhere that you need to continue to check each time you make a change on any of the 4pts or under the tires?

I admit I am a newb, never having owned nor overnighted in a 5th wheel. I am confident in using one but just want to fully understand the process better. I would love for someone to walk me through the steps you take once you arrive to your camping spot. Starting at that point could you walk me through the steps you take to get it level, unhooked, and a cold beer in your hand all with this specific 4pt system included in the Reflection line.

I am sure for those who already own a 5th wheel you might be chuckling a bit right now, but I have lived my life knowing that a question unasked is a question unanswered. ;D Your replies will help us make the final decision we are so close to making on our 5th wheel.

Thanks so much, Tigerbug