User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converter fuses

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mentioned the mlk and now the xls 22mle.

I found this that you might look at https://www.mygrandrv.com/forum/show...-Solar-Install

Some units have a fuse panel and separate converter other units may have the combined panel/converter. Check your owners manual to get the model number of your WFCO unit, then check this website https://wfcoelectronics.com/.

Good luck.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500
    1200/12000 Equalizer Hitch

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrovsky View Post
    For the GD imagine 2600RB, the converter is mounted behind the breaker panel. The breaker panel is found behind the door on the left side nearest the floor below the TV.

If not mistaken, they have put the reverse polarity fuse in the breaker panel. If not there, then unscrew the panel and look on the right hand side.

Got this from a few pictures I saw. Good luck.

Note: What is the amperage rating on the fuse or fuses. I will need to order a spare....just in case.

I am picking up my 2600 this Friday so I am only going by my notes taken over the last year.
    WFCO lists 35A fuses for that converter, but mine has 40A fuses in it. Ask me how I know...
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2011 Toyota Tundra 5.7 RW, Tow Package
    Husky Centerline WDH
    Champion 2500DF, Prodigy P2

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't ask.....Duly noted and thanks again.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine-r-Joe View Post
    Thanks for your input. I have looked and don't see it behind the electrical panel. This is a 2021 Imagine xls 22mle, so maybe it is different.
    I think I found it. It seems to be part of the electrical panel. I think it sits between the AC breakers and DC fuses.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Imagine-r-Joe View Post
    I think I found it. It seems to be part of the electrical panel. I think it sits between the AC breakers and DC fuses.
    Yes, that is where they are in mine also.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    Husky Centerline WDH

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have the 2600rb home and have done my initial inspection. Few bugs but some to resolve. Concerning the fuses.....I have the combo WF panel (unfortunately-I was hoping for separate) and I confirm that in my case these fuses are between the AC and DC side. On my panel they are 40A fuses. From the manual apparently these fuses protect against reverse polarity but also protect the DC/AC side as well. Not too pleased to find out that all the plugs in the RV are on 1 single 15A A/C breaker. Let's see, toaster + coffee maker....marginal....oops somebody just plugged in a hair dryer. Thankfully the refer is separate. Hopefully after further examination I might be able to add an additional 15A breaker and split the load from the front of the coach to the rear somehow buy.
    Pierre & Tara

2021 Imagine 2600RB
    2020 GMC Sierra SLE 1500

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrovsky View Post
    So I have the 2600rb home and have done my initial inspection. Few bugs but some to resolve. Concerning the fuses.....I have the combo WF panel (unfortunately-I was hoping for separate) and I confirm that in my case these fuses are between the AC and DC side. On my panel they are 40A fuses. From the manual apparently these fuses protect against reverse polarity but also protect the DC/AC side as well. Not too pleased to find out that all the plugs in the RV are on 1 single 15A A/C breaker. Let's see, toaster + coffee maker....marginal....oops somebody just plugged in a hair dryer. Thankfully the refer is separate. Hopefully after further examination I might be able to add an additional 15A breaker and split the load from the front of the coach to the rear somehow buy.
    Yes, they generally wire one 15A circuit protected by a GFCI to a number of outlets. Mine was wired with a separate (non GFCI) circuit to the TV, next to the radio, behind the theater seating, in the booth, and the two in the bedroom. I can run a 1500W ceramic heater plugged into the booth outlet and my Keurig on the counter at the same time. The GFCI runs to all of the outside outlets also. I'm not sure if they wire all 2600RB's exactly the same, probably not.
    Mike & (RIP Karen)
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    Husky Centerline WDH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12