The weather finally cooperated and we were able to take our new Reflection 303RLS (#314) out for the maiden voyage, staying at the Virginia Beach Holiday Travl Park about 15 miles from home. We had 70s for the first day of putting all the stuff from our previous 5er in the unit then setting up, putting down shelf liner, and finding a spot, at least temporarily, for everything. The next day was 80 so we took a walk on the boardwalk. That night got into the 40s with a pounding rain, so we had a good leak test and furnace test.

We found a couple of items to look into, some things I'm not sure I like, but mostly we love our new Reflection. Our rescue Golden Retriever Molly is not sure about it yet, but I think she'll like the flooring in the hot weather.

Here is my first attempt at a few pictures, hope it works.

After the walk on the boardwalk -

2M ham antenna on top of ladder -- the antenna comes off for travel, and no permanent entry for coax into camper yet -

Interior shot -

Our big surprise at walk through was the change in the bedroom from dresser to two closets. You can get to the left door of the large closet and the small closet (if your residential mattress and 3" foam topper isn't too high) with the slides in.

Really looking forward to our trip to Florida later this winter.