Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 379FL floorplan

cuttinchief

Re: 379FL floorplan

[quote author=Bill Fenech link=topic=190.msg1750#msg1750 date=1390251450]
    Hi Ray:

Thanks for the nice comments about our 379 FL. It has been receiving amazing attention and sales. It is going to be tough to keep up with the retail demand for this floorplan.

Current production build for the 379 FL (after the initial 5 units) will have an opening window in the bedroom to the rear of the entrance/screen door. For extra ventilation, we have added a Max-Air ceiling fan with rain sensor and wall mounted on off switch in the bedroom. Unfortunately we do not have enough room for windows in the bedroom slide.

I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Bill Fenech
    [/quote]

We seen the 379 and purchased one! The door issue the dealer is putting a shock on it. Didn't like the matress but just trading my Trump Queen for it. Seen on sites where the living room TV is a 50 in very impressive and one in the bedroom. Loved the 2 pull out couches and layout. What I really liked is the stuff you can't see. The 10 in double stacked frame and the 7000 axles are very important the floor and ceiling design means a trailer that should last. Like to have a little bigger water tank since we dry dry camp at a lot of races . Just believe this is as any of the high end units. What holds prices down seems to be the fluff, residential furniture, frig, convection oven etc. but this stuff can be added down the line but you can't rebuilt the units also liked the quality award they received. Heard they do a great job on QA / QI inspections. Saves all the returns to the dealers. These guys know what there doing. Can't wait to hit the road!

mark.evans

I just took delivery of our 379fl. Overall, we are happy with everything, except for the fact that the main door hits the awning when opened when the awning is out. Others have said there's a gas shock to prevent this, but ours didn't come with any stops and the dealer had no clue. Can anyone else confirm if their unit has anything installed to stop the door from hitting the awning?

Overall the quality is good and we are happy with our choice but there are a couple items that needed more thought. Another item is one of the kitchen cabinets cannot open all the way due to the slide out trim. It will open about half way then it will scratch and dent the wood. Nothing is in place to prevent the damage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome Mark.. We had them put on a little clear rubber bumper to protect the cabinet door..
    Where are you from Mark?
    Jim and Kerry
    2014 Solitude 369RL
    2016 Silverado 3500HD
    Diesel/Allison

cuttinchief

Our dealer said they had a shock arm to attach to the door

mark.evans

GSport - We are from Frisco, Tx.

I mentioned the gas strut to the dealer and they agreed it should work but they did not offer to fix it. I know these issues are small and I'll fix the design flaw issue without the dealer support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12