Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection Pillowtop Mattress question: Did anyone pick up a recent reflection?

Hi all:
    I just did a preliminary walk through on out 2018 303rls and final should be Monday. The dealers PDI wasn't done yet so I found a few minor issues was all. One thing I noticed though is the mattress certainly didn't look like a pillowtop as advertised. I just double checked on-line and a pillowtop mattress is listed as a selling feature under bedroom. So... The dealer was clueless on this. Has anyone else gotten a reflection that didn't come with the pillowtop mattress? I know last fall the ones I saw in units we "black label" pillowtops but certainly not now....

Thanks Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked our 307 up last weekend and it didn't have what I would call a pillow top mattress. We spent a couple nights sleeping on it and I would have to describe it as a very firm mattress.
    Barb and Blair, retired and loving it
    2017 F250 Lariat Super Cab, Short bed, 4x4, diesel, Tow Technology Bundle, Pullrite 16K Autoslide
    2017 Reflection 307MKS, 3/17 Build
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BabyBober,

We picked up our #303 2 weeks ago if you remember I had told you awhile back. Our schedule was just ahead of yours. When we were at the Winter RV show, the West Coast sales rep. told me that they had upgraded the mattresses at a cost of a few hundred $$. We jumped on the old model bed (earlier model) and the new, which were side by side at the show, remember the Fall Promotion? The new was better. I have the brochure that he emailed me later, and it says: Upgraded pillow top Denver mattress". I do have that on my bed. I also now have a new foam topper after sleeping on that new mattress!. The new bed is better but still too firm. I guess Denver is the brand.

PS: That roof of yours is not at all acceptable! I do not know about any factory PDI that would have missed that! Do they even climb on the roof? I would worry about that more than any grease seals. Once water gets into your walls, you are toast! At least grease seals are reasonably fixable.

Take care,
    Jim
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a pillow top when you put your pillows on top. Did you order pillows under the "Pillow Option?"

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trust me ,you would not want a "black label " pillow top, we are looking now to replace ours,not that old and already it has sunk 1/2 way to the plywood,way soft and no support.My wife and I are of average weight and height.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 29RS cam with a fairly flat, non-pillow top that I would describe as extra firm. My earlier survey on Reflection mattresses gave the newer ones a rating of somewhere between POS and Acceptable. I found it to be more on the POS side, and a quick trip to Costco for the 4" Memory Foam topper was in order.
    Greg & Lisa (and the Yorkies - Rocky & Adrian)
    Winnipeg, MB
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 29RS
    2010 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LTZ Duramax

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked up my 2018 303 on Monday. While looking at the mattress it kind of looks like it might have a pillow top but she sure is hard. Don't find it comfortable at all

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 2017 Reflection 337 came with a RV Weekender Queen. http://www.lci1.com/rv-weekender

I never slept on it. We immediately removed it and put a $200 memory foam mattress we got from Amazon on the bed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3207.jpg  
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mattress that came with our 307 (Mar-17 build) is not a pillow top. First time out we found it to be a bit too firm to our liking. We are on our second trip this week and have added a 2" memory foam topper plus a heavily padded mattress pad. Working very well for us now. Will see how well the mattress holds up over time.
    Barb and Blair, retired and loving it
    2017 F250 Lariat Super Cab, Short bed, 4x4, diesel, Tow Technology Bundle, Pullrite 16K Autoslide
    2017 Reflection 307MKS, 3/17 Build
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cmillsbl my wife and I recently ordered a 2018 307MKS for delivery in August. I am curious how your first few trips have been? Any insights you could provide would be welcomed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast