User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Connor McGillicuddy

Re: Guts vs Glam...R-value calculation, frame size, brake size, A/c

hehehe.......

don't you know it.......I saw a unit like that about a year ago, outside of Houston......the guy had essentially custom-built (modified) his own 5'er.......no graphics, no twinkling LED lights.....no glitz at all.....but man, oh, man.....it was the the most functional (and comfortable) 5'er I've ever been in.

Only issue was, it was 42', and had 6...6!! slides........he said he was engaged, and his fiancee wanted 'a big one'.....which I presumed meant the 5'er......but just another example of why I'm single....ha!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL Dave! I think you may have found Connor the perfect single guy's RV
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

Midwestgirl

Hello! I can help with question #10 having just towed our Reflection 2000 miles in December.
    There's a lip/ledge on the shelves in the pantry that prevent items from moving forward AND I put non stick lightly padded shelf liner (a quick and cheap install) down prior to stocking pantry. Everything stayed in place and transported without banging front door or sides. I also use cloth (canvas) small bins to contain smaller items. Canned goods, small appliances and misc items in great shape upon arrival. Zero Knicks to door or interior of pantry.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123