I'm shopping the Reflection against other 'shorties' (that I can find)...Arctic Fox, Silverback, Alpine/Avalanche clones, Eagle Premier. I'm much more concerned about the guts than the 'goodies', or 'glam'...those can be changed (of course, being single, I NEVER do!).

I must say first that I'm impressed with the effort GD put into its website, relative to other mfgs. Still, as a prospective buyer, there can never be too much information available. Although I hate the idea of more Fed regulation, I look forward to the day when 'window sticker' type rules from the automotive industry are applied to the RV industry. The next step would be mandating product training for RV salespeople.....(like THAT will ever happen...ha!).

Now, to my questions:

1) R-values are SUCH a game among mfgs. Walls, roofs, & floor are all--within an inch--the same for every unit out there; and only so much insulation can fit in a space. Does anyone know what type (and how much) insulation GD puts in a particular place to come up with their advertised calculated values; i.e., foam, batten, and radiant tech., and in what combinations? Jayco is the only mfg. I know of who actually tells you how much of what is used in a particular spot, and in what combination.

2) Does anyone know the frame sizes of the Reflection 293, 303, & 337; i.e., 8" or 10", and whether they are I-beam, boxed tube, or a combination?

3) I realize these are not rated as 'trekkers', like RV Consumers rates Arctic Fox, but GD seems, nonetheless, to be allowing very little margin for error with 5080-lb axles on the 303/293. Anyone know if they are Dexter, Alcon, or Lippert?QUESTION ANSWERED...THANKS!

4) Anyone know the brake size? Are they the 'never-adjust' sort?

5) Is the bedroom slide a Schwintek worm, as with so many of these lighter weight 5'ers?UPDATE:QUESTION ANSWERED...THANKS!

6) Anyone know the cubic ft of the basement pass-through?

7) What brand is the refrigerator? In the pics & videos I've seen, it appears to be something besides Norcold or Dometic.QUESTION ANSWERED...THANKS!

8) Is the whisper-air system a Dometic, Coleman, or Advent? Also, a 2nd A/C could be unnecessary, but is the 293/303 at least wired & framed for it?QUESTION ANSWERED..THANKS!

9) Furrion made their name in the marine industry; Jensen is the (12-volt) RV standard. Anyone having issues with their Furrion TV and/or stereo unit?

10) Anyone had cans fall out of their pantry while traveling & break that glass-front door?

11) What size is the converter, and is there space for more than one battery?QUESTION ANSWERED...THANKS!

Any of these question that anyone might answer would be a big help. Thanks in advance!