Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drip rail covers/guards

Our drip rails are constantly full of debris and I want any water that gets in there to be able to have a clear path to the exit. Are there any manufacturers that make debris guards for the drip rails? Maybe something similar to gutter guards that are used on homes to keep debris out of the gutters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never had that problem
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike & Julie--good post on an item that affects many owners who park under trees for sometime particularly after higher winds/storms. Our RV pad at our home when the 303 is not in indoor storage, is shaded by Hackberry trees which drop smaller twigs and later in the year small seeds/berries which just fit perfectly in the drip rails to disrupt or plug the flow entirely.

I have never seen anything to cover these rails but look forward to someone who has or has ideas (other than moving the RV or cutting down the trees !)

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    Mike & Julie--good post on an item that affects many owners who park under trees for sometime particularly after higher winds/storms. Our RV pad at our home when the 303 is not in indoor storage, is shaded by Hackberry trees which drop smaller twigs and later in the year small seeds/berries which just fit perfectly in the drip rails to disrupt or plug the flow entirely.

I have never seen anything to cover these rails but look forward to someone who has or has ideas (other than moving the RV or cutting down the trees !)

Dan
    We have a similar issue with lots of tall trees near where we keep it parked at the house. I'll have to keep looking or even come up with my own solution.