Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Owners of 36RL Solitude

[quote author=Sandi link=topic=237.msg1476#msg1476 date=1389109770]
    Glacier,

Yes we did also deal with Summit RV. I am originally from Huntington and the hubs is from Flatwoods so we were ready to deal with them also! It literally came down to $1000 difference between the two dealerships and Colerain said YES first!! Tony at Summit seemed like a great guy to work with he just wasn't as fast on the trigger as Colerain was! The mileage and time to get to either dealership was just about identical so that wasn't a factor.

Sandi and Allen
    [/quote]

Understood. I actually bought my last Jayco Eagle fifth wheel from Northside in Lexington over Summit by $1,200. Summit is about 90 miles from us (Pikeville) Northside is 160 miles. I have a dealer of Forrest River 12 miles from my house, I just couldn't find what I wanted there. I try to deal fair with everyone, I own a business so I feel it's the right thing to do, Karma will get you if you don't.
    Steve and Schlonda- Virgie, Kentucky
    2017 Momentum 328M
    Morryde 8K Independent Suspension, Disk Brakes
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW
    Airlift Wireless Air
    B&W Companion Slider

kevjones22

Hello!
    Greetings from Hawaii.

My wife and I bought the 369RL back in September before the Marine corps sent us to Hawaii.
    We should be back in mainland in 3 years.
    We are from Indiana, but dont know where we will be sent yet from here. We will be full-timing in our PAID OFF Solitude (our 3 year goal is to pay it off while we are here)
    Can't wait to get back to our 5er 'home'!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SGTABN82

[quote author=kevjones22 link=topic=237.msg2957#msg2957 date=1393294181]
    Hello!
    Greetings from Hawaii.

My wife and I bought the 369RL back in September before the Marine corps sent us to Hawaii.
    We should be back in mainland in 3 years.
    We are from Indiana, but dont know where we will be sent yet from here. We will be full-timing in our PAID OFF Solitude (our 3 year goal is to pay it off while we are here)
    Can't wait to get back to our 5er 'home'!
    [/quote]

Thank you for your service!! Enjoy Hawaii......you will be bored and ready to leave by the 6th month mark!!! LOL I Just retired from the Army after 24years and am getting ready to purchase a 369RL also.

Question/Thought...........You purchased your 369RL then went to Hawaii......By the time you get back the warranty will be expired or running out? Were you able to use it for any length of time prior to PCSing to check everything out? Just wondering.

Enjoy the big island and word of advice............"SPACE A" SPACE A" SPACE A" EVERY CHANCE YOU GET!!!! Take all those FREE flight to Gum, Japan, Philippines every 4 day weekend!!!!

kevjones22

Yeah, we thought about that. My father in law will be checking it out regularly. Hell take it out to use a few times so if he finds something, he can get it taken care of.

Oh, and we were annoyed within the first month and HATE it now, only been 5..im done ha!
    We were going to save every penny we were making here to pay off 5er, but since I came back from training on the big island, i decided we need to island hop!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12