Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WANTED: Grand Design Furniture

Hello everyone,

I just purchased a 2015 Grand Design Solitude 379FL 5th wheel.

The front two slides come with matching Tri fold sofas. The previous owner took out one of them and put recliners instead. I want to put back the original sofa that the unit came with so both will match.

I did a little research and this is what I was able to find.

On the grand design website, they have it listed as part number 680110. I saw this a few days ago but now it is no longer there.

I looked on the back of the other sofa that I have and found the following details.
    Item number: 3415081
    Fabric: Beckham walnut
    Description: 2014 Grand Design 81" tri fold v2 w/7" notch.

I would like to add that this slide out sits about 7 inches above the floor so the sofa has a 7" notch in the front to cover the lip.

I will try to include a picture of the sofa I need. I am located in Los Angeles and would love to buy one if anyone here has one for sale or can guide me to where to find one.

I contacted Lippert Components but the price of a new one and shipping from Indiana is just too expensive for me.

Anyone willing to sell me their sofa for a reasonable price. Im located in Burbank CA?

Thanks for considering.

Gary

--------------

My apologies for those of you that saw this thread yesterday, I accidentally deleted that thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sofaaaa.jpg   Mark.jpg  

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here ya go Gary https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...75res-375res-r This couch looks a little different than yours. Probably not a good fit.
    Last edited by warsw1; 05-11-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the reply warsw1, I'm looking for a used one, not new. Grand design does not sell directly to the public, they make you go through an authorized dealer. I called a local dealer and they wanted 1,800 for the sofa and 500 for shipping. Not in my budget.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was a link to the trailer we are buying that you asked for. We will be bringing it home next week. We are going to sell one of the couches to make room for a desk but as I said, probably not a good fit. I would sell it for what that dealer wants just for the shipping
    Last edited by warsw1; 05-11-2017 at 11:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FYI: If you end up buying something else and want a recliner/sofa, be sure to look for 'wall hugger' styles. That way when they recline they won't bump into the wall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The previous owners may have replaced the sofa with recliners because of the position of the TV set. If the TV set is on the back wall I'm thinking it's more comfortable to watch TV from a swivel chair than from the couch. Something to think about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Kcbwilson, I would much rater put recliners in there but the issue is, the slide is 7" above the floor, so if I put a recliner, it would be sitting up too high and also the front board would be exposed. Not a very clean look. I wish grand design had slides that were flush with the floor.