Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at buying a reflection by grand design how does everyone like their campers a

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reflection 5er or TT?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSpareTire View Post
    Reflection 5er or TT?
    Looking at both the 311 bhs 5er
    And the 312 bhts tt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had our Solitude since November 2014. We stay in it all the time and have towed it over 20,000 miles. Love it
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my third new RV I have purchased. Best by far.
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS
    TV 2017 Nissan Titan XD CC Diesel 4x4

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had an RV a travel trailer then the reflection 5th wheel. Our Reflection has been the best by far. I transitioned out of the military with a teenager 2 toddlers and a pregnant wife. It was comfortable and dealt well with the rigor of children. (only uncomfortable one was the wife, big baby, nuff said)

With that so long as you take care of it, stay up on maintenance etc I think you will love it. I've had to work with Grand Design twice, and both time they puled through and kept me happy.

Best wishes on your decision!

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Reflection product line has some very nice features and floor plans. They fit the needs of many people. Just like other brands, it is unusual when you'll get one that doesn't need some warranty attention in the first few months. What sets Grand Design apart from the others is that they provide superior customer service. I've owned RVs from Keystone and Sky Line, and their customer service couldn't hold a candle to Grand Design.

When owners have a problem with a Grand Design unit, the recommended course of action is to take it back to your dealer for repairs. But sometimes a dealer can't get to it in a reasonable time or they don't do a very good job. In those cases, a quick phone call to Grand Design and they will get you an alternative plan to get your unit fixed.

We bought our first Grand Design FW in 2014, and when we replaced it with a travel trailer six months ago, we made sure we stayed with the brand because of the positive experiences we had with our first purchase.

Jim

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    The Reflection product line has some very nice features and floor plans. They fit the needs of many people. Just like other brands, it is unusual when you'll get one that doesn't need some warranty attention in the first few months. What sets Grand Design apart from the others is that they provide superior customer service. I've owned RVs from Keystone and Sky Line, and their customer service couldn't hold a candle to Grand Design.

When owners have a problem with a Grand Design unit, the recommended course of action is to take it back to your dealer for repairs. But sometimes a dealer can't get to it in a reasonable time or they don't do a very good job. In those cases, a quick phone call to Grand Design and they will get you an alternative plan to get your unit fixed.

We bought our first Grand Design FW in 2014, and when we replaced it with a travel trailer six months ago, we made sure we stayed with the brand because of the positive experiences we had with our first purchase.

Jim
    Why did you change from a fw to a travel trailer it's normally the other way around

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfive5 View Post
    Why did you change from a fw to a travel trailer it's normally the other way around

I wanted room on top of my truck for a fishing boat and topper. It gives me much more storage in the truck too. The rack that the boat is mounted to has a built in winch which allows me to crank the boat up or down.

Another reason was that my wife had her knee replaced this year and we wanted as few stairs as possible. And finally, the TT is about two feet shorter than the FW was which allows me to clear some trees in areas where we boon-dock.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are very happy with our 313RLTS travel trailer. GD has been great in support and repairs (mostly the famous Kantleak system). We also like having the bed of the truck to haul stuff. We have had fivers in the past.
    Robert/Sandy/Lily (mini Yorkie)
    2015 Grand Design 313RLTS
    2008 Dodge 2500 Cummins (modified)
    Past units: 85 Holiday Rambler TT, 88 Jayco 5th wheel, 91 Avion 5th wheel, 94 Hitchhiker 5th wheel, 2000 Discovery motorhome, 2001 Mountain Aire motorhome, 2005 42' Travel Supreme motorhome, 2014 Outback TT

http://i.imgur.com/cie9h38.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast